Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow of the Eternals

Game » consists of 0 releases.

A crowd-funded horror game currently in development for the Wii U and PC, Shadow of the Eternals is being lead by Denis Dyack and is the spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.

The end...?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

This latest kickstarter campaign ends in about 8 hours, it's highly unlikely they will meet their goal, should make for an interesting livestream.

No Caption Provided

I doubt this will be the last we will hear of this game, it seems like they have a huge amount of the development already complete, but it's hard to imagine where they would get any more money to keep it alive given the lackluster interest on the part of gamers.

TwitchTV - Cheer or Tears Live Stream 9:00-11:59PM EDT - See the last hours of our campaign and see members of the Order join in to say hello! Both streams can be found here. http://www.twitch.tv/precursorgames/

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jimmyfenix

Its going to be interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-650f737f2e2d5
    deactivated-650f737f2e2d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This project was doomed the second people found out Denis Dyack was attached. I don't know whether or not the allegations against him are true, but the perception on the internet at large is that he's not someone to be trusted. He can do all the interviews in the world, but it's too little too late. By waiting to address the allegations until he needed money, he comes off as disingenuous. It's a shitty situation, but if the developer really wants to make this game happen they need to distance themselves as much as possible from Dyack. At this point though, it's already too late.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

This does not surprise me at all. And good riddance. The amount of shadiness surrounding this entire thing is significant. I doubt we've heard the last of them (we certainly haven't heard the last of Dyack, unfortunately), so I'll be interested to see how they justify their second failed attempt to get this game out.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Someone report back and tell me if Dyack goes insane on that stream.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cheers or Tears Livestream.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.