Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

On fusing Arahabaki in The Answer

eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By eirikr

There are no restrictions in fusion in the Answer, I didn't think. If you can find out how to fuse a Hermit (that's what he is, isn't he?) then you can probably fuse a Arahabaki.

eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eirikr

Here's a video of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZEq6DG9ZP4

At the very beginning you can see that the option to make Arahabaki comes up from Orpheus X Hariti X Beelzebub. So that's Fool X Empress X Devil. Most of the time fusions don't require specific parts. It's mostly about the average fusion level of the components and the appropriate arcana.

If you can get a Sun higher than Yatagarasu, you'll probably be fine with a Priestess below Scathach. The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed!

eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By eirikr
    @gakon5: I beat The Answer at level 80 and I had a pretty easy time with it, so shoot for something like level 75 for the very end. If you can get Odin, you're set.

By ??? I'm assuming you mean that guy, but frankly he isn't very hard. Having a Persona with good elemental resistances is key. Try to be between 65-70 for it, I suppose.

And when I fuse, I just kinda roll through all the possible combinations, I never really have a strategy beyond making sure I get what skills I want. One suggestion that's really too late is that having Growth 2/3 really helped in the Answer since there was no compendium. I gotta say, I really hated the Answer by the time I got done with it and it really soured how I felt about P3 in general. Definitely get it over as soon as you can.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By eirikr
    @gakon5: Yeah, I haven't played The Answer since it came out last year, so most of the fusion specifics I know have been tainted more or less by P4.

You shouldn't really need Tetrakarn as long as you can get a Persona that can null a few of the physical types. I might just boot the game up to see what else I can recommend.

Odin was my game winner, though. He learns Thunder Reign, which ends up being pretty cheap.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By eirikr
    @gakon5: Just played around with this for a little bit. Wow, do I prefer P4. :)

Anyway, I got Cybele X Hecatonchieres = Arahabaki and Throne X Cybele X Mother Harlot = Beelzebub, if those are any help.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eirikr
    @gakon5: Sucks. :(

I've got no other advice other than to spam Odin's Thunder Reign. I remember it decimating the final boss (who wasn't very hard to begin with). I did it; you can do it too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.