Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 01, 2009

Persona 3 Portable is an enhanced port of Persona 3 for PSP. New features include an additional female protagonist as well as certain gameplay adjustments introduced in Persona 4.

One more week

chrisovc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chrisovc

So just one more week until persona 4 hits shelves/Psn. Tho I played persona 4 all the way threw, never had a chance to give 3 a go. But are the characters and story better/worse or just as good as persona 4's. Also is it true that it is longer then persona 4? Kinda wanna play threw it twice, once as the guy then the second time the girl.

lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By lead_farmer

I liked the story for three.  Played through it and I'm now going through four.  They changed the combat system so it is like four so thats better.

fourby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fourby

I think P4 has slightly better characters than 3, but theres nothing wrong with anybody from 3. I think the biggest difference would be the dungeon setup, 4 definitely improved on that.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By metalsnakezero

The only interesting characters in P3 were your teammates and a few of the supporting characters. Story more darker and it is longer.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By AndrewB

I think the story is technically about the same length. I thought it was more fun than Persona 4's story, but that's actually saying a lot given the awesomeness that is Persona 4. Definitely darker and somewhat generic feeling, so it may not be for everyone. I can tell you there are at least 2 scenes funnier than pretty much anything I've ever seen in a game.

Can't freaking wait to get it. I'm going to try and blow through it ASAP as the female lead. Really interested in seeing some of the fairer sex's romances play out. If you've played the game before, you'll know why it might particularly interesting, but I won't spoil anything here.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Catolf

I'm excited and sad cause I need to pay for my BTS before I can get this ;_;

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

oh man, I want Jeff and Vinny to do a quick look for this!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.