Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

I need help with a Gate in Naotos Dungeon here!

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

Alright I came to a gate that says that Im not allowed to enter and that my Research card wont open the door and Ive looked all over the level but there are no other doors, How do I open this gate?

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

Go to the 4th floor, use the research key on the locked door there and a mini-boss will appear. Once you beat him you get the key to go on!

After that, only 3 floors to go.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Drebin_893

When I get to the EndGame part, it says the door is sealed by a mysterious power. What should I do? Thanks.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew
    Drebin_893 said:
    "When I get to the EndGame part, it says the door is sealed by a mysterious power. What should I do? Thanks."
    Different dungeon. For that one, you need the Orb of Darkness from the seventh floor.
    Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Drebin_893

Ah, thanks alot, Andrew!

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Fallen189

IIRC Drebin, that's to do with the "True" ending and some metagame stuff which goes into your new game plus.

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By krazychris
    Fallen189 said:
    "IIRC Drebin, that's to do with the "True" ending and some metagame stuff which goes into your new game plus."
    I think hes talking about the last floor in the video game dunegon, Which is called endgame instead of a floor number.
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Fallen189
    krazychris said:
    "Fallen189 said:
    "IIRC Drebin, that's to do with the "True" ending and some metagame stuff which goes into your new game plus."
    I think hes talking about the last floor in the video game dunegon, Which is called endgame instead of a floor number."
    I was thinking of Igor's orb :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.