Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

I've just started watching the Endurance Run

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mikecardii

Holy hell, I don't know why I didn't start watching this earlier, this is one of the funniest things I've ever watched. I've never played a Persona game before, but this is incredibly entertaining and actually makes me want to play 3 or maybe 4. If only I had a PS2. I've been watching for the past 2 days and I'm at around ep. 14. 60-some more to go to catch up!

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ChrisTaran

Welcome to the fun!  Now, reserve 2 solid days and watch them all in one sitting!

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lashe

I would honestly love to be in your position - well, to an extent.

So many hours to enjoy. I'm almost jealous.

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mikecardii
    @ChrisTaran: Oh man I don't know if I'll have the time to do that, but I'm trying to watch it in as many blocks as I can
    mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikecardii

Oh god they're about to get to the end of Yukiko's castle. This is tense holy crap I hope these crazy guys can do this.

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By NinjaHunter

you have about 30 more hours to get through.

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikecardii
    NinjaHunter said:
    you have about 30 more hours to get through.
    Awesome. I cannot get enough of this shit.

Edit: Just finished part 23. That was by far the best part yet.
    FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FlipperDesert

Oh, Part 23's nothing, once you open the portal to the meat dimension you'll realise the unlimited crazy potential this game has to offer.

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mikecardii
    FlipperDesert said:
    Oh, Part 23's nothing, once you open the portal to the meat dimension you'll realise the unlimited crazy potential this ... [more]
    ooooh man you guys are totally getting me psyched up.
    ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#10  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Yeah, it must be nice to have the whole video set ahead of you.  Those of us who've reached the end have to wait for the dynamic duo to make new vids.  I'm sure it's (at least) as much torture for them to make as it is for us to wait! :)

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By cc23574

Yeah they are very amusing. I bought the game just because of it and it's an awesome game. One of my favorite games EVUR.

ht101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By ht101

You are in store for many surprises coming up, especially when you come to the next dungeon.  What a crazy awesome game this is and it is hilarious how you start yelling at the video telling them what to do.  There is one episode in particular where Vinny makes one of the dumbest moves ever and I was yelling my head off.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By FrankCanada97

You are embarking on a wondrous and mysterious journey of sheer craziness. The next few hours of watching will have you questioning your own sanity.
    Enjoy!

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mikecardii
    ahoodedfigure said:
    Yeah, it must be nice to have the whole video set ahead of you.  Those of us who've reached the ... [more]
    It's a daunting feeling, having to watch through 80 15-30 minute videos. Although I am glad I have the opportunity to watch it all in one sitting. I'm heading off to class, then doing some dishes,  and then spending the next 5 hours watching these damn videos.
    ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#15  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Hehe.  Try to have fun while you're doing it.  :)

Is it easy to notice when they were doing them in succession, and when they had just come back from a break?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @mikecardii:  Dude welcome to the party. You are actually lucky, everyone who is up to date on it has to suffer during E3 week. You can just sit back and watch all the goodness for the first time. In fact all those videos could last you more than a week if you don't go completely bananas and go on your own endurance run of endurance run... I just blew my own mind.
    mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mikecardii
    JJWeatherman said:
    @mikecardii:  Dude welcome to the party. You are actually lucky, everyone who is up to date on it has to ... [more]
    Hahaha thanks man. I've listened to the bombcast for a few months now, but haven't really visited the site yet. I visited it just to watch the Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust first look to see how stupid it was. It was very stupid, and I decided to check out some other videos and got hooked on the Endurance Run. Are they are any hits as to what their next er will be?

ahoodedfigure said:
    Hehe.  Try to have fun while you're doing it.  :)Is it easy to notice when they were doing them in ... [more]
    Definitely, especially when they forget a lot of shit that happened literally right after they finished the last ep.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#18  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @mikecardii:  No hints really on the next ER. They tried out another shin megami tensei game but I think they have decided they aren't as into that game. I think they can't even think that far ahead considering they are only about half way through the current run.
    JukeboxJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JukeboxJoe

I've just started watching them as well. Only on Part 9 so far but it's brilliant, Vinny and Jeph are hilarious. Is there a new Persona coming out?

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By ChrisTaran
    @JukeboxJoe: No Persona 5 announced yet, but I'm certain there will be sooner or later.  I believe Persona is Atlus's most successful franchise now.
    JukeboxJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JukeboxJoe
    @ChrisTaran:
    Hope they do. I'm looking at getting Persona 4 but with so many other games coming out I don't know if I'll be able to commit 70+ hours to it, so I'll probably just stick with Jeph and Vinny
    raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#22  Edited By raidingkvatch

I also recently got into Endurance Run a couple of weeks ago. I just watched ep74 which is possibly my favourite episode. I'm trying to pace myself over E3 so I'll catch up by the time the next new ep is up. It certainly is awesome, I can'tr believe how much I've enjoyed watching to dudes play through a video game

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Jothel

Dammit i would love to not have seen them just so i could see them all again for the first time, amazing videos

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.