Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Question about the Ai Social Link here

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

So I just reached lvl 5 with her and I told her that I would totally ask Kou what his type is, so she seems to like him but can I still date her when I reach lvl 10 even though I offered to ask? Also what would happen if I refused to ask?

Also please avoid spoilers here

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You will end up dating her soon. I won't spoil anything that happens after that, but don't get too attached.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

aaaaand you still spoiled it. Way to go with a typical "I wont spoil it but...I´ll totally spoil it anyway" answer.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Origina1Penguin

If you refuse you get reverse relationship.

The next conversation you have with her will be the important one.  According to GameFAQs, you need to choose the second response for both of the options you'll get when ranking to level 6.  Should be a pause, then the nice response for the second question.  That sounds like the choices you want (without spoiling anything).

Jeremy_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Jeremy_x

The Ai S.L. has some hillarious moments in it (especially from 5 to 6), cant wait till the ER will go for it. Ai (aka suicidal bitch) even tops drama girl.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.