Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

So I just finished Persona 4... (minor ending spoilders)

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By the8bitNacho

I finished the game with the true ending, and I have to admit something.  Watching the anime FMV with the MC leaving on the train and his friends chasing after it saying goodbye actually made me feel like I was leaving dear friends behind.  Despite some corny dialogue, I don't think I've ever felt this attached to characters in a video game before.

Overall the game was excellent.  If you're holding out, stop.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I felt the same way. Actually, I almost felt a bit misty-eyed as soon as they were out of sight.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dalai

And then the train derailed and they all died horribly... quite a tearjerker.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By the8bitNacho
    Dalai said:
    "And then the train derailed and they all died horribly... quite a tearjerker."
    Every forum has one.
    Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Cwaff

I also missed them when I was done... made me want to go and play it again!

agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By agent_lost

oh, this treat need this

No Caption Provided
    now, I got back and do me "+new game"

ThaMilkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ThaMilkMan

I just finished the game 10 minutes ago...WHY AM I PISSED THAT THE ENDING WAS NOT GREAT!!!!

Now I'm gonna play through it AGAIN to see if I missed something 'cause (SPOILER ALERT) WTF happened to Teddie? WTF happened to the guy WTF happened with nanako coming back to life? WHY was it still foggy? so many more things unanswered....this ending got me SOOOOOO upset.

Just goes to show how good the game was I guess right? URG! hate good games lol

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Fallen189
    ThaMilkMan said:
    "I just finished the game 10 minutes ago...WHY AM I PISSED THAT THE ENDING WAS NOT GREAT!!!!Now I'm gonna play through it AGAIN to see if I missed something 'cause (SPOILER ALERT) WTF happened to Teddie? WTF happened to the guy WTF happened with nanako coming back to life? WHY was it still foggy? so many more things unanswered....this ending got me SOOOOOO upset.Just goes to show how good the game was I guess right? URG! hate good games lol"
    You did the same as me buddy, you got the bad ending. In the hospital scene, you have to answer the questions differently to..change the outcome. And add about 9/10 hours extra gameplay. If you wanna know more, PM me or something. Or just look it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.