Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 24, 2001

James Sunderland tries to locate his wife in the eponymous town of Silent Hill in the first sequel to the 1999 PlayStation horror game. It is the first installment of the Silent Hill series on the PlayStation 2.

Urg! Help....anyone?

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agent47

I finally got around to getting SH2 and I was doing fine up until now.I have ran all over Silent Hill and I don't what to do!I am so lost.I have already seen Pyramid Head rape those mannquiens, and Ed throw up.I have reached the courtyard with the courtyard key....and that's it.I have no clues or indication of where to go to next.Could someone help me out here?

The_Painted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The_Painted

Have you done the coin puzzle yet?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Azteck

Look up a walkthrough on YouTube or something like that maybe? That's what I usually do in situations like that.

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Agent47
    @The_Painted: I have seen it but don't know what to do.
    The_Painted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Painted
    @Agent47:  Okay. You're going to need three coins to do it properly. There is one in the stroller in the pool that is in the courtyard, there's one in the room with the big mirror where you run into someone again, and there is one in the garbage chute near the entrance of the apartments after you clear the blockage in it a few floors up. Find all of those coins, then head back to the room, read the riddle, and try to place the coins properly. When you get it right, the case that the puzzle was on will open up and you'll get the key that you need to progress.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.