Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Singularity

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Singularity is Raven Software's alternate history shooter, where the player is given the ability of time manipulation.

Singularity Eurogamer review 8/10

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

They seem to like the game, and praise it for being "silly" (as in, not ultra realistic, gray and military i guess).

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/singularity-review

"Very little here hasn't been seen elsewhere before, but Singularity has more to recommend it than simply being a polished, entertaining collection of well-executed clichés and set-pieces. It's the first game I've played in ages that realises first-person shooters can bundle in as much philosophy and as many moral dilemmas as they like, but fundamentally they're still about shooting monsters in the face, and so what it lacks in originality it makes up for in variety, pacing and exuberance. First-person shooters are always silly! Well done to Raven for making one that likes being silly." 

sizu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sizu

Bought this today and so far I am enjoying it. 

Decided to play it on Hard straight away, which was a bad idea.  I don't suck at FPS but I got my arse handed to me pretty early. 

Just restarted it on normal;p 

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spoonman671
    @sizu said:
    " Bought this today and so far I am enjoying it.  Decided to play it on Hard straight away, which was a bad idea.  I don't suck at FPS but I got my arse handed to me pretty early.  Just restarted it on normal;p  "
    I thought this wasn't out until next week?  Is that just in the US?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.