Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skulls of the Shogun

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 30, 2013

A turn-based tactics game developed using XNA tools for Windows, XBLA, Windows Phone, and the new Microsoft Surface tablet involving ghost samurai battling it out in feudal Japan.

Indie Strategy Games?

posh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By posh

recently I've been enjoying skulls of the shogun a lot, probably my favourite game of the year so far. it reminded me how much I like games like frozen synapse, FTL and openRA (no page for that?), so I was wondering what other cool indie strategy games are out there at the moment. what with XCOM and fire emblem hitting it big in the mainstream recently I feel like there's probably more demand for these kind of games

Chibithor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

War of the Human Tanks might be worth looking into. Haven't played it personally but I've heard good things about it and it was the first thing that popped into my mind. The folks who localized it are also bringing 99 Spirits (no page) over this year.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.