Slap City is a Platform Fighting game based on the Ludosity universe of games which is currently in Early Access. As a result, the details below are subject to change including additional characters, modes and stages.
The playable characters are currently (Ver 0.8.6 - July 2018):
- Ittle Dew
- Masked Ruby
- Jenny Fox
- Ultra Fishbunjin
- Princess Remedy
- Business Casual Man
- Goddess of Explosions
The modes available from the same build include:
- Arcade Mode - Single Player
- Smack the Crystals - Single Player, akin to Smash the Targets in the Super Smash Bros games.
- Battle Mode - Up to 4 players and includes Team, Time, Stock and Friendly Fire options.
- Slap Ball - In teams of up to 4 players, players compete to score goals but can also increase how many points a goal is worth through landing juggle combos on the ball before it touches the goal... or bash the opponent to prevent them from getting started on their own.
- Training - Includes options for the damage to reset on landing, frame by frame progression and displaying hitboxes. The latter two are in other modes.
- Online - This includes the above mentioned Battle Mode and Slap Ball Mode with the option to search and set up lobbies with passwords.
- Replays - You can view replays from other modes.
- Controllers - Controls can be remapped in other places as well with GameCube Controller support being included.
- Library - This documents gameplay
- Tutorial - A short playable tutorial demonstrating the mechanics as Ittle Dew, this begins when the game is booted.
The game had a brief Alpha available in 2017 which was followed by the game releasing in Early Access on Steam in March 2018 with a Version 0.7 build. This build had 5 playable characters, 13 battle stages, 2 slap ball stages and online support.
The Official Website
The Fan Wikia