Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sony Corporation

Company »

Since its 1946 founding, Sony has risen from an innovative Japanese electronics company to one of the leading mass media conglomerates around. Like its movie studio and music biz sister-corps, the SCEI divisions (and the PlayStation family) have been huge successes for Sony and its brand recognition worldwide.

Damn Sony...

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
    deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Sony's worst transgressions are systematically whitewashed by the press. To counteract that whitewash, I will use the remainder of my space here to expose Sony for what it really is. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Sony actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to discredit and intimidate the opposition? After reading this letter, you'll definitely find it's the latter. Believe it or not, Sony doesn't want us to know about its plans to impose a narrow theological agenda on secular society. Otherwise, we might do something about that.

Sony doesn't perceive that anything is wrong with it, don't you think? I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on Sony's part to attack the very fabric of this nation by next weekend. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that when I hear Sony's henchmen parrot the party line -- that Sony understands the difference between civilization and savagery -- I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how wherever you look, you'll see Sony enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see it suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see it crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity.

One wonders if Sony has the cheek to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world. I indubitably hope not because it thinks that once it has approved of something it can't possibly be oleaginous. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. We must get my message about Sony out to the world. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to teach fastidious, ornery mental defectives about tolerance.

What I am getting at is this: By allowing Sony to twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks we are selling our souls for dross. Instead, we should be striving to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Having no desire to belabor this subject, I'll just say that Sony contends that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? Some of the things Sony says and some of the things it stands for are so obnoxious, it hurts to think about them. The reason is clear. Implying that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable is no different from implying that every word that leaves Sony's mouth is teeming with useful information. Both statements are ludicrous.

This much is clear: By provoking its opponents to irrational rage, Sony makes them look like subhuman ingrates. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Sony tried to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming. Sony might have been in a lethargic state of autointoxication when it said that mysticism brings one closer to nirvana. More likely, perhaps, is that Sony counts counter-productive parasites as its friends. Unfortunately for it, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that Sony has been trying to convince us that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. This pathetic attempt to condition the public -- or, more precisely, brainwash the public -- into believing that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance deserves no comment other than to say that we can divide Sony's litanies into three categories: presumptuous, meretricious, and silly.

To be sure, Sony is incapable of handling an adult emotion or a universal concept without first reducing it to something sententious, atrabilious, benighted, and probably improvident, but even when it isn't lying, Sony's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable it to extirpate the very things that I certainly cherish. How do you think Sony will get its hands on all of the incriminating documents about it that I have in my possession? A secretive home or office invasion, a knock on the door, or its favored battering-ram incursion? My answer is, as always, a model of clarity and the soul of wit: I don't know. However, I do know that Sony complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that it hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today.

By supporting snivelling, jaundiced caitiffs with inferior moral standards, we devalue ourselves, the lives of our children, and the heroes who died for our freedoms. And here, I maintain, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in Sony's theories. If anything will free us from the shackles of Sony's illogical generalizations, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that it has already been able to intensify or perpetuate authoritarianism. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Sony ever manages to obliterate our sense of identity, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning.

Sony has it all wrong; we need to reveal the nature and activity of its helots and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. Why? Because of what's at stake: literally everything. I once told some of Sony's allies that they should halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. Not surprisingly, their response suggested the enthusiasm of a man feeding on a diet of sand. That's why you and I need to keep the faith. Only then will people see that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Sony create new (and reinforce existing) prejudices and misconceptions. It makes me want to launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of absenteeism, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that I cannot compromise with Sony; it is without principles. I cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But I can warn it and with a warning it must indeed take to heart: We were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. We were not put here to achieve total world domination, as Sony might think.

Sony's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only self-serving answers, loud resolutions to conflicts. I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Sony's wisecracks. It's quite likely it will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that if it gets its way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of quislingism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that Sony drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes it sound smarter than it really is and obscures the fact that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Sony. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of iconoclastic primates like Sony can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. Sony has never disproved anything I've ever written. It does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, we've all heard Sony yammer and whine about how it's being scapegoated again, the poor dear.

There is no inconsistency here; Sony and I are as different as chalk and cheese. It, for instance, wants to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. I, on the other hand, want to offer true constructive criticism -- listening to the whole issue, recognizing the problems, recognizing what is being done right, and getting involved to help remedy the problem. That's why I need to tell you that one of the goals of credentialism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Sony admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Sony's own mediocrity can flourish. The recent outrage at Sony's subliminal psywar campaigns may point to a brighter future. For now, however, I must leave you knowing that Sony's dream is to rule the world, or failing that, annihilate it.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

Wall of Text...

I'm pretty sure every company's dream is to rule the world, not just Sony.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

No way I'm reading all this shit...but the last line pretty much sums up everything I guess that you stated here. So...you seem to think Sony wants to rule the world but every other big company doesn't....makes no sense whatsoever.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Ahh, Scott Pakins automatic complaint letter generator.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Here's the link... I'm sure this is what the OP used...

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brukaoru
    TheJollyRajah said:
    "Ahh, Scott Pakins automatic complaint letter generator.

Here's the link... I'm sure this is what the OP used..."
    Ah... So we have a trickster in the GB forums! What shall the punishment be?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Umm . . . what? I'm confused as hell right now. Is this pertaining to Sony making anything that has electricity involved, or am I missing something?

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Cube

Yes, Sony wants to annihilate the world if it cannot rule it.

Do you know how ludicrous you sound?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pause422
    brukaoru said:
    "TheJollyRajah said:

"
    Wow what a moron....that's so incredibly stupid.(this isn't aimed at you btw bru, just wanna be clear of that)
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By shadows_kill

im not reading any of that but the last sentence seems to be more m$ than sony.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    pause422 said:
    Wow what a moron....that's so incredibly stupid.(this isn't aimed at you btw bru, just wanna be clear of that)"

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage our spirits to soar. I assume you already know that we mustn't tolerate the likes of Pres. Pause422 Freakin 422, but I have something more important to tell you. That is no excuse for anything. By the way, saying that last sentence out loud is a nice way to get to the point quickly at a cocktail party. Calling Pres. Pause422 Freakin 422's sycophants Pecksniffian, deluded muttonheads may be accurate, but if he is going to make an emotional appeal then he should also include a rational argument. To say otherwise would be deceitful.

In purely political terms, an unholy alliance of feckless, wily scatterbrains and dangerous energumens has been instrumental in devising increasingly uppity ways to arrest and detain Pause422's enemies indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that there's something fishy about his assertions. I think Pause422's up to something, something maledicent and perhaps even disdainful. Is that such a difficult concept? I can easily see Pause422 performing the following morally questionable, intrusive acts. First, he will carve out space in the mainstream for ignorant, odious politics. Then, he will turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

Pause422 contends that heartless, disingenuous lummoxes have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. Sounds rather naive, doesn't it? Well, that's Pause422 for you. If you think that he has the authority to issue licenses for practicing statism, then think again. It's incontinent for Pause422 to promote a culture of dependency and failure. Or perhaps I should say, it's intolerant. In plain, simple-to-understand English, he is a shallow underachiever. I use that label only when it's true. If you don't believe it is, then consider that Pause422 has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Pres. Pause422 Freakin 422's rabid doctrines will destroy us all.

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Keano

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
    deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright you got me and just to clarify I don't actually hate Sony.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By StaticFalconar

Ok wall of text don't really care other than point was something about Sony trying to dominate.

Well guess what, that separates them and you. They want to get as much money as they possibly could so they could all drive expensive cars and own summer houses while you settle for less.

Now if your rant had something about the PS3 chips being made from the souls of dead babies, maybe I could see eye to eye with you. Otherwise, if a company wants money, you could always deny them that by not buying their shit.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Jayge_

Wow, copypasta. Aren't you an original fucking retard.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By TheJollyRajah
    pause422 said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "TheJollyRajah said:

"
    Wow what a moron....that's so incredibly stupid.(this isn't aimed at you btw bru, just wanna be clear of that)"
    So what are you implying? Don't take it personal, I just don't know if this a jab at me or someone else.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pause422

Um no, it was obviously meant for the OP.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By StaticFalconar

"As poorly qualified as I am to embrace diversity, I hope you will bear with me while I begin this sincere and earnest attempt. And please don't get mad with me if, in doing so, I must balkanize hidys's rapacious, officious cabal into an etiolated and sapless agglomeration. I would like to start by discussing hidys's endeavors, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that the tone of hidys's principles is eerily reminiscent of that of merciless guttersnipes of the late 1940s in the sense that this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of hidys's violent, aberrant hijinks. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

While hidys's cult followers are profoundly influenced by what hidys says and does, one of the most widespread manifestations of the craziness of our world is propagandism. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, it is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, it has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people it desires to lead. Under these conditions, if hidys thinks that it is the way, the truth, and the light, then it's sadly mistaken. I hate it when people get their facts wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction, I can't help but think that hidys has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. It supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that there are some vainglorious oafs who are peevish. There are also some who are cuckoo. Which category does hidys fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both".

This may sound like caricature, but if hidys opened its eyes, it'd realize that antinomianism is one of the legs upon which its programs of Gleichschaltung stand. Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, if you can go more than a minute without hearing hidys talk about academicism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Whenever hidys tries to replicate the most inhumane structures of contemporary life, so do confused franions of one sort or another. Similarly, whenever it attempts to devise polyloquent scams to get money for nothing, uncongenial purveyors of malice and hatred typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because when a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, hidys is drunk with power, which is why we must avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. Now that you've heard what I've had to say, I want you to think about it. And I want you to join me and compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different classes of unbalanced antiheroism."

That is fun.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By atejas

I wonder how long it'll take for the fanboys to gravitate here......

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PureRok

I would like to burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: Certain facts are clear. For instance, it's shocking just how ethically bankrupt Mr. Hidys can be. It is no more complicated than that.

Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. As someone who enjoys brandishing words like "electrotelethermometer" and "superphlogistication" as a smoke screen to hide his deeds' inherent paradoxes, Hidys must decidedly be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to his beastly, illaudable paroxysms. Pertinacious mythomaniacs like him always lie. Even an occasional truth is intended only to cover up a bigger falsification and is therefore, itself, a deliberate untruth.

Many people think of Hidys's nettlesome proposed social programs as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which the most blockish scaramouches you'll ever see will encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens by the next full moon. A second all-too-serious item is that of all of Hidys's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Hidys can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong.

Hidys's claim that it is his moral imperative to coordinate a revolution is factually unsupported and politically motivated. In an article I read recently, Hidys is quoted as saying that he wants to relabel millions of people as "immoral". This was meant be taken as a joke, but the joke is on us. You see, I used to maintain that Hidys was a gutless polluter. However, after seeing how he wants to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to his notions, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that I, speaking as someone who is not a disgraceful, addlepated peddler of snake-oil remedies, will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to fix our sights on eternity.

I like to think I'm a reasonable person but you just can't reason with ugly Philistines. It's been tried. They don't understand, they can't understand, they don't want to understand, and they will die without understanding why all we want is for them not to bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive. If Hidys gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of paternalism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that I feel that he has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. Hidys obviously has none or he wouldn't misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of bad-tempered, muzzy-headed separatism. I had a conversation recently with some odious stumblebums who were trying to drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them. That conversation convinced me that there is a simple answer to the question of what to do about Hidys's communiqués. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause.

Some unsavory mendicants are actually considering helping Hidys eliminate the plebiscitary mechanisms which ensure a free and democratic society. How quickly such people forget that they were lied to, made fun of, and ridiculed by Hidys on numerous occasions. No doubt, he fits the description of a tyrannical barrator to a T. But I predict that he will persist with his perversions, profligacy, and perilous pursuits. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum, then there is undoubtedly no hope for you.

We should note, of course, that what I've written about Hidys doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive but it does make a good point that you may be wondering why officious, selfish gutter-dwellers latch onto Hidys's undertakings. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why Hidys has convinced a lot of people that newspapers should report only on items he agrees with. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

Even if I agreed that Hidys's stinking ethics were of paramount importance, it would still be the case that if you've read any of the fatuitous, hateful slop that Hidys has concocted, you'll doubtlessly recall Hidys's description of his plan to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Hidys. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that if a cogent, logical argument entered Hidys's brain, no doubt a concussion would result. I plan to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on Hidys's impertinent apologues. Are you with me -- or against me? Whatever you decide, when Hidys was first found trying to eroticize relations of dominance and subordination, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Hidys is planning to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments, I'm clearly downright terrified.

There is only one way to stop Hidys from increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of scary, neo-disagreeable sluggards, people who are willing to sound the bugle of liberty. Then together we can change the world for the better. Together we can show the world that Hidys insists that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Sorry, Hidys, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so."

When I hear Hidys say that you and I are morally inferior to dastardly, churlish carousers, I have to wonder about him. Is he entirely tendentious? Is he simply being indecent? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? I wish I had a lot more time to answer that question. Unfortunately, the following comment will have to suffice: If everyone does his own, small part, together we can punish Hidys for his rambunctious plaints. My goal for this letter was to give parents the means to protect their children and encourage others to do the same. Know that I have done my best while trying always to tell you things that Mr. Hidys doesn't want you to know. Let an honest history judge.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaPirate

It is not likely that I shall say anything new here. If I do, it will be of only minor significance. Nevertheless, the world is so full of lewd pantywaists and jejune dunces that one need not seek them in a madhouse. Perhaps before going on, I should describe Mr. Rick Astley to you. Astley is cranky, inaniloquent, and moonstruck. Furthermore, he yearns to use scapegoating as a foil to draw anger away from more accurate targets.

The irony is that Astley's most impolitic double standards are also his most nettlesome. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." Astley's claim that anyone who dares to go placidly amid the noise and haste can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity but an assault on the human mind. It must be pointed out over and over again to Astley's apple-polishers and, in a broader sense, to the worst kinds of deceitful goofballs there are that Astley is a man utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that he is frightened that we might tell you things that he doesn't want you to know. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that in his quest to subject human beings to indignities he has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Astley claims that the media should "create" news rather than report it. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his wheelings and dealings. Then again, I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Astley still has the ability to create widespread psychological suffering. You might not care that human life is full of artificiality, perversion, and misery, much of which is caused by disruptive, heartless jabberers, but you'd better start caring if you don't want him to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. To simplify, when I first became aware of Astley's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how the baneful nature of Astley's manifestos is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. Astley's vaporings command as much respect as the tales in the supermarket tabloids. We can therefore extrapolate that Astley's jackbooted viewpoints hurt others physically or emotionally. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Astley had learned anything from history, he'd know that somebody has to raise a stink about Astley and his coprophagous, rebarbative witticisms. That somebody can be you. In any case, hectoring and indecent, Astley's undertakings resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that if Astley can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Treasonous Rhetoric. In the meantime, Astley's perspective is that he is cunctipotent. My perspective, in contrast, is that some day, in the far, far future, Astley will realize that he should feel ashamed of himself. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how the last time I told Astley's co-conspirators that I want to overcome the obstacles that people like Astley establish they declared in response, "But Astley's activities are on the up-and-up." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant.

Are Astley's bons mots good for the country? The nation's suicide statistics, drug statistics, crime statistics, divorce statistics, and mental illness statistics give us part of the answer. These statistics should make it clear that we must establish democracy and equality. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own pharisaical ruses. Come on, Astley; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. I warrant that my prayers go out to everyone who was hurt by him, even though that presupposes a dialectical intertwinement to which a conniving turn of mind is impervious. I don't know what his problem is, but as long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, Astley's hired goons don't really care that you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with brutish loan sharks?" Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that he sometimes has trouble convincing people that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few myopic buggers to constate authoritatively that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that Astley is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. In the near future, however, Astley is likely to switch to some sort of "make higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. In a nutshell, each of these issues is central to the heathenism debate.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By get2sammyb

Dido is amazing.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By BiggerBomb

My dad's lawfirm is apparently representing a lawsuit against Sony due to the problems that result from playing certain copies of GTA IV. My dad isn't one of the attorneys involved, but it's an interesting tidbit of news anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.