Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions revolves around the pieces of a magical tablet, spanning four distinct dimensions and starring the Spider-Men therein.

Missed opportunity

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jost1

Why is this game not called Spider-Man Spider-Man Spider-Man Spider-Man????

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Better question: Why is it not called Spader-Man

After being tapped lightly on the head by a radioactive shovel during a school field-trip to the local flea market, Pietro Parkour found himself with incredible, non-trademark-able powers. Now, when not earning a living as a photographer for the Bailey Bugle, he fights for justice, and more forgiving copyright law, as Spader-Man!    

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alwaysbeclothing
    @JJWeatherman: Thanks a lot, I clicked on that which lead me to the Wolverine page which lead to me obsessively completing 2 x-men related quest.

I WAS TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP.

I really should play more shattered dimensions.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @AlwaysBeClothing: No sleep for you! You must send more delicious snacks to Will and Norm!  :P
    Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Jost1
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " Better question: Why is it not called Spader-Man

After being tapped lightly on the head by a radioactive shovel during a school field-trip to the local flea market, Pietro Parkour found himself with incredible, non-trademark-able powers. Now, when not earning a living as a photographer for the Bailey Bugle, he fights for justice, and more forgiving copyright law, as Spader-Man!    

"
    starring James Spader
    baron_calamity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By baron_calamity
    @josty81 said:
    "Why is this game not called Spider-Man Spider-Man Spider-Man Spider-Man???? "

Because more Batmen = greater and greater levels of kick ass. Where as Spider-man, while awesome, does not gain levels of awesome as more Spider-men are added. See the Clone Saga for proof of this concept.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By HandsomeDead

They need to make it true open world, NYC exploration combined with fighting crime and keeping away the supervillains. If you just tweak Spider-Man 2, you would have the perfect Spider-Man game.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Tylea002
    @HandsomeDead said:
    " They need to make it true open world, NYC exploration combined with fighting crime and keeping away the supervillains. If you just tweak Spider-Man 2, you would have the perfect Spider-Man game. "
    Amen. I still think that Spider-Man 2 holds up as an amazing game today. However, from ultimate onwards, they failed at capturing what made that game awesome. I think it was the moment they took away Manual Swinging.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By HandsomeDead
    @Tylea002 said:
    " @HandsomeDead said:
    " They need to make it true open world, NYC exploration combined with fighting crime and keeping away the supervillains. If you just tweak Spider-Man 2, you would have the perfect Spider-Man game. "
    Amen. I still think that Spider-Man 2 holds up as an amazing game today. However, from ultimate onwards, they failed at capturing what made that game awesome. I think it was the moment they took away Manual Swinging. "
    Definitely. In what they're doing with Shattered Dimensions, it just looks like an acrobatic brawler which seems to go against everything people like about Spider-Man's stories and the character himself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.