Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

'Splosion Man

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 22, 2009

A 2.5D side-scrolling action-platformer from Twisted Pixel featuring a military experiment gone wrong, resulting in a molten man who can ’splode at will!

Ok. Last Boss. Wtf. (spoilers obv)

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain

What?!

Ok, so there's a 'trick' to it obviously but I must be missing something, all he's doing is dropping little meat guys, and pounding his fists nothing seems to be happening or changing, and I can't see to hurt or damage him in anyway.

So I give up, how do I do it? Someone round here must have beaten him already. What's the dealio?

Edit: Ok *slaps self* Done it :\
    Edit: Wow!! Havn't been so thouroughly entertained by an ending since Portal, and... Dare I say? Maybe that was even better than portal. I don't know, my brains hurting just thinking about it.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By gearhead

I'm three levels away, so you can just post the explanation because I don't feel like dealing with it : P

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Gearhead:

It's much simpler than whatever I was attempting lol. Theres two glass plates at the sides of the stages, get him to punch them through, takes 3 hits each (easier said then done) then it's simple from there. He just chose not to hit them until I posted and made myself look like an ass lol :P
    NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By NickM
    @The_A_Drain said:
    " @Gearhead: It's much simpler than whatever I was attempting lol. Theres two glass plates at the sides of the stages, get him to punch them through, takes 3 hits each (easier said then done) then it's simple from there. He just chose not to hit them until I posted and made myself look like an ass lol :P "
    Yeah, the ending blew me away as well.
    averagegreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By averagegreg

Funny as fuck ending, awesome game too :D

Well worth 800 points!

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Jedted

That was one of the most frustrating boss battles i've ever done.  When he raises his fist you gotta wait till he pulls it back and then jump out of the way.  The real frustrating part is the meat minions that can knock you back into the orange walls which kill you instantly.

Took a couple tries but i finally beat his ass and that ending made totally worth it!

MeetThePyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By MeetThePyro

I gotta play this.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Aishan

Wait until you try this on Hardcore and have to watch the intro cutscene every single time you make a mistake.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By jeffgoldblum
    @CrazyGreg said:
    "
    "
    Wow, the inside of an owl's mouth is one thing I honestly thought I would never see.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.