Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Call Of Pripyat (Зов Припяти) is the third game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise, and picks up shortly after the events of the original game. Call of Pripyat takes elements from both the original game and the prequel, Clear Sky, and is generally considered the most polished and most accessible game in the series.

Should I play this?

hangedtoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By hangedtoaster

So reaching into the deep dark recesses that is my steam library (seriously it has some weird stuff) I came across Call of Pripyat , I'm assuming I bought it was on sale at some point. But for whatever reason I haven't played it. SO GIantbomb I put you too the task of telling me why it's the best game ever and why I should play through it., and what's the best way to play it? Are there some awesome mods out in the wild that I should look into downloading? Maybe you could be a dear and post any relevant links as to why I should play it1 

Thanks GIantbomb <3

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Its a great game, very immersive, and there's a few good mods.
    But I'm out of date on those so I'll let someone else handle that!

hangedtoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By hangedtoaster

Hmm okay

JoeMarsden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JoeMarsden
    Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Leptok

Yeah, I installed the complete mod for cop before I even started and it was great.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think you definitely should try it out, try looking at the different mods on ModDB as there are a couple of complete overhauls (like the Complete mod), but they serve somewhat different needs, so maybe look for the one that sounds most like you'll enjoy using it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.