Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stargate Worlds

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Stargate Worlds was to be an MMORPG based on the Stargate TV show. This MMORPG has since been canceled.

THANK YOU!!!

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted

To whoever posted all the detailed info for this game!  I don't check the SGW forums that frequently so i found this very informative.

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By demonbear

Yeah very cool stuff. But i found it very ridiculous that they could even mention an expension before the game is even out...

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By falconer

Considering all that is Stargate, it's not shocking in the least. In fact, only a bunch of morons wouldn't make Atlantis the first expansion given it's not already in the game. However, given that CME has recently fallen into financial trouble it's up in the air if the game is still on track.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Jedted

It seems like they're still in closed beta, i just checked the site and in the account section theres a link to activate your beta key.  I'm unsure as to if the financial trouble is true or not hopefully it hasn't set them back too much.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Optiow

A stargate game!
    cool!

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OGCartman

I was in the pre-beta, its a fun game :)
    Im not sure, but i think its pretty easy to get into the CB. So if you want, might as well give it a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.