Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

State of Decay

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 05, 2013

State of Decay is an ambitious zombie apocalypse survival game set in a current-day open world that asks "What would you do if it really happened?"

State of Decay is Looking Kind of Awesome

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

So I heard about this game for the first time today, but apparently its been in development since forever (judging by the news article written by Brad Nicholson). It's coming (soon I hope) for PC and XBLM, and it sort of looks like DayZ mixed with Sims. Zombie apocalypse, yada yada, but how do you cope? Open world, survival elements, building up society, etc etc. Judging by the two trailers released I'm extremely interested, even if animations and graphics look severely dated.

Have a look at the trailers, are you also looking forward to this? I can't be the only one (AM I THE ONLY ONE) who still enjoy a good Zombie romp?

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

All the survival stuff looks really cool but the near dead rising level wrestling moves put me off a bit.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm gonna bump this with a video.

Loading Video...

Shoey920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can't believe something this large in scope is an XBLA game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.