Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

I really need some Friends To Fight

KevinahKun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KevinahKun

I do have friends but none of them have a Xbox 360 and if they do, they do not have Street Fighter 4, also they live a drive away. So I really would like to play with some human's instead of computers, also I think they may help me out since I have had it for 2 days now and I need someone to help me out, my GT is WoodyKevin so please be my friend(that was really lonely).

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By 71Ranchero

Does the pc version work crossplatform with the 360 one? I will have to check later, if it does I will add you when I eventualy get it for PC.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Atlas

Sure, why not. I've been looking for some dudes to play Street Fighter with since I don't really like just throwing down with random guys.

My gamertag is Coltsfan8718. Either add me or I'll add you when I get around to it. I'm not great, and I don't have much experience, but I'm getting better. I'm also in the UK, so bear that in mind if you're from elsewhere, because we might get connection issues.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok
    @Atramentous said:
    " Does the pc version work crossplatform with the 360 one? I will have to check later, if it does I will add you when I eventualy get it for PC. "
    No, it doesn't.
    71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By 71Ranchero

Well thats crappy. Owell.

Damotello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Damotello

I'll add you next time I'm on my xbox, i could do with someone new to play against. My gamertag is Damotello, funnily enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.