Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

Cross Assualt Recap

Lnin0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Lnin0

Cross Assault got a lot of attention at GB - most of it revolving around the controversial comments - and not many took notice of the actual program. Personally I don't blame anyone for not caring about Cross Assault. Even as a fighting game fan the Capcom reality 'show', if you want to call a jumble of live streams that, was an unwatchable mess. I wanted to post a link to the nice wrap-up shows created by Maximilian, Team Spooky and Iplaywinner.

These 5-10 minute shows try to make some semblance of each day's events and drama. These wrap ups are produced by the FGC so the drama sticks mostly to the fighting, avoiding the "people" drama almost exclusively. While the videos don't turn Cross Assault into the Jersey Shore many want to see it does make the event watchable and gives a better look into the personalities of all these FGC members. For anyone interested in the FGC or SFxT I would say give it a watch.

You can check maximilian's YouTube page for all the episodes (still waiting on day 7 finale).

http://www.youtube.com/user/Miles923/videos

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Bestostero

oh cross assault D:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.