Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Battleship

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 18, 1993

The Genesis/SNES version of battleship contained the classic battleship game along with a "super" version that played out a realistic naval strategy simulation.

Any fans of this game?

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Geno

This might be completely futile but I wanted to see if there were any fans of Super Battleship on the SNES on GB, or if there was even anyone who played it. I loved this game to death when I was little and I still think it's a great strategy game, especially for its time. In fact, I'm probably going to get it on an emulator to see if I can beat it (my 6 year old mind wasn't quite competent enough to finish the last level).

Spindini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I am 8 years 9 months late on this but yeah I loved Super Battleship. I loved dropping depth charges.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.