Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released May 24, 2013

Destroy blocks in this match game with an assortment of characters and weapons.

Is anyone playing this?!

FUMN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vinny was 100% correct about this game. It is fantastic! Seriously not since Super Meat Boy have I had this much fun.

This game brings back nostalgia to old odd Genesis/SNES weird puzzle games but with fantastic hooks.

Also, does anyone happen to know how to unlock all the characters? Collecting 10 stars in 1 run has proven harder then I expected. Anyone got a trick?

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

I bought this game about 5 minutes into the QL. It really is fantastic and easy to sink a lot of time into. I love the look of it, as well as the sound and music. I think it can be a little cheap at times, though. I also wish there was more to it. I've unlocked all of the levels already and only need two more outfits. The challenges are fucking brutal, though. I haven't been able to beat any of them and don't think I'll be able to. I suspect the whole game would be easier on a gamepad instead of a keyboard.

The stars are obviously all random, but I think the earlier levels have a tendency to drop them more often. I've had a lot of success with the jetpack guy and really can't stand playing anyone else anymore. He's really useful for getting the stars since he can just fly right up to them, as well as getting the bits that are falling in a loop where there are no blocks. There's also no risk of making bad jumps with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.