Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

PC Version: input lag, annoying RGB alignment offset?

strangecargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By strangecargo

I haven't spent a ton of time with this game yet (maybe 10 minutes total between last night and this morning), but I've noticed a considerable amount of input lag. Anybody else seeing this? The mouse cursor doesn't seem to lag in the menus, but there's an annoying amount of delay, using either mouse/keyboard or a 360 gamepad, during actual gameplay.

Also, has anybody figured out a way to turn down the annoying RGB text registration offset that they've applied to all the text? It's a little too strong and make my eyes water.

ze_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ze_ro

Yeah I have input lag when I play the campaign, but not in coop. EDIT: KB/M obviously.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mosdl

I assume they have mouse smoothing enabled, can't find anything on how to disable it. That could cause the "lag".

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Jackel2072

im not noticing any input lag on my end. matter of fact when i first started playing i had to turn the sensitivity way down. somewhere in the options menu you can disable aim assist. did you guys do that? 

PopBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By PopBot

I had the same thing as Jackael, my inputs were very sensitive. Do you have vsync on? Are you getting lower framerates? Both of those issues can cause what feels like input lag.

t0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By t0y

turn Vsync off

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.