Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

Syndicate European Origin Release (AKA The "SEOR-WTF" Thread)

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

Hi, fellow bombers!

I've got a pretty simple question for you lot; has anyone in europe purchased Syndicate over the Origin service? If so, are you able to play the game? If not, when will we be able to?

To provide you with a little backstory from own pile of corporate tragedies, I purchased the title over Origin about two days ago; eagerly awaiting the so called "release-date", the 24th of this month. Today in other words. Well, I've yet to recieve a pre-load option, I'm unable to play the game. Hell, I haven't even recieved a bloody product-key. (Insert slander about the unnecessity of Origin, comments about EA and their money-grubbing tendencies, praise/lick boot of Gabe Newell, lamentations about this advanced capitalist society, etc, etc.) So naturally I'd like to know whether this is just something on my end, say some issues processing my purchase, or if any other duder out there is having similair issues?

I HAVE googled this numerous times and ended up with nothing of use, whatsoever. Also sent a somewhat angry sounding mail to EA-Services, hell, they deserved it; but have yet to hear back. If the release of a major title is delayed, you'd suppose they'd take the time to inform their paying customers.

Cheers in advance.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

Heeey, I recieved my game! A full 36 hours too late. Feel free to close this barren wasteland of a thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.