Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

We'll Be Playing Rebooted Syndicate Sooner Than You Think

• 53 results
    Cybexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By Cybexx

If its coming out in February that is pretty cool. I like when games can have short PR cycles, Rockstar is pretty good for this. As opposed to doing so much PR that by the time the game actually comes out you have a launch trailer full of late game spoilers and daily trailers about the merits of each weapon.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Crash_Happy

@Cybexx: I feel like there's a slight difference in that for the most part Rockstar's games seem to generate their own hype. Or I guess the players do it for them. After all anyone interested in a new GTA doesn't need six months or more of advertising and media releases in order to know they'll have a look. With Syndicate though we have a game that went rapidly from rumour to close release date.

Thinking about it though I could really get on board with this. I'm so used to protracted lead-in's that this looks suspicious as I said before but in terms of actual time to engage potential buyers and let us know what the game is all about, it should be fine shouldn't it?

BR4DL3I9H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By BR4DL3I9H

It is refreshing to see a game coming out that isn't announced 12 years in advance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.