Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

To the top.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By NekuSakuraba

From the very pit of pit bottom to the top on the economy, most of you haven't done what I have done. The triumph feels great, being someone like YOU with your Ghastly Gibus and Ellis caps, to being someone like ME, with a large amount of the most finest hats in-game (Regular AND Unusuals) made from 100% Mann-Co Materials, handmade by the man, Saxton Hale, himself. I don't hold it against you though, you may still be in your barbaric ways with your pointless little guns shooting at each other to resolve fights, whilst the gentlemen of the world use what is truly the power that you have yet to experience - hats. The things I have done may be frowned upon, but I did what I had to do to be where I am today. People like you, the ''inexperienced'' type want to give me your item that is equivalent to 3 keys for mine that is equal to 1? Fine, but I refuse to be frowned upon for taking such a deal. Is it bad that I bought myself a hat for a messily 1 weapon? Some may say so, but I say this - If you don't understand hats and I give you something you want for your hat, is it really that bad? Enough about what is good and what is bad however, I have made it clear that it is not my fault that you don't know the value of an item, it is yours and all I can do is give you what you want. However, the journey to the top wasn't easy, it took time, patience and.. profit. Yes, I have my hats now but at what cost? I remember the times of this game in which I use to enjoy my time in the battlefield playing Payload to become the highest ranked on the leaderboard, I don't even play the classes I like anymore.. Only them of which have the nicest hat. Recently, this game has been my main focus and I haven't been playing much else, and even though this isn't bad (I'm sure many of you have only played 1 particular game for a while) I must ask, why? What do these hats do? Nothing. But why am I so compelled to ''catch them all''. It's not as if I am upset I like hats, I just don't understand. Why don't you like hats? Why does your giraffe want that Hound Dog so much? Today while playing someone said ''this team sucks'' what did I reply? ''oh, I'm sorry, how many unusuals do YOU have'' Yes, hats do infact effect gameplay and alter the tide of battle. I have a hat and you don't, does this make you jealous? Don't be, get your own hat.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

From the very pit of pit bottom to the top on the economy, most of you haven't done what I have done. The triumph feels great, being someone like YOU with your Ghastly Gibus and Ellis caps, to being someone like ME, with a large amount of the most finest hats in-game (Regular AND Unusuals) made from 100% Mann-Co Materials, handmade by the man, Saxton Hale, himself. I don't hold it against you though, you may still be in your barbaric ways with your pointless little guns shooting at each other to resolve fights, whilst the gentlemen of the world use what is truly the power that you have yet to experience - hats. The things I have done may be frowned upon, but I did what I had to do to be where I am today. People like you, the ''inexperienced'' type want to give me your item that is equivalent to 3 keys for mine that is equal to 1? Fine, but I refuse to be frowned upon for taking such a deal. Is it bad that I bought myself a hat for a messily 1 weapon? Some may say so, but I say this - If you don't understand hats and I give you something you want for your hat, is it really that bad? Enough about what is good and what is bad however, I have made it clear that it is not my fault that you don't know the value of an item, it is yours and all I can do is give you what you want. However, the journey to the top wasn't easy, it took time, patience and.. profit. Yes, I have my hats now but at what cost? I remember the times of this game in which I use to enjoy my time in the battlefield playing Payload to become the highest ranked on the leaderboard, I don't even play the classes I like anymore.. Only them of which have the nicest hat. Recently, this game has been my main focus and I haven't been playing much else, and even though this isn't bad (I'm sure many of you have only played 1 particular game for a while) I must ask, why? What do these hats do? Nothing. But why am I so compelled to ''catch them all''. It's not as if I am upset I like hats, I just don't understand. Why don't you like hats? Why does your giraffe want that Hound Dog so much? Today while playing someone said ''this team sucks'' what did I reply? ''oh, I'm sorry, how many unusuals do YOU have'' Yes, hats do infact effect gameplay and alter the tide of battle. I have a hat and you don't, does this make you jealous? Don't be, get your own hat.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Three0neFive

Nah, Hat Fortress 2 really isn't my thing.

The shooting minigame you play inbetween collecting hats is decent, though. They should make a full game out of it.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By valrog

This brag topic is not even trying to be stealthy. Though one would think that lack of paragraphs would conceal all the ego being tossed here...

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#4  Edited By Little_Socrates

I can't read this.Clearly Team Fortress 2 has stolen your mind.

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dingofighter

@Little_Socrates said:

I can't read this.Clearly Team Fortress 2 has stolen your mind.

Nah, he just traded it for hats.

I've heard they've started doing that now, mind-hat trading is clearly the way of the future.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Enter is your friend.

twigger89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By twigger89

Can you use the new steam trading beta to trade some of those hats for hooked on phonics, or an English tutor?

BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BombKareshi

All your fancy hats mean absolutely nothing when I can still pwn your ass.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By LordXavierBritish

*Single tear*

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By EuanDewar

So that's what you did with your 15th birthday.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @twigger89 said:

Can you use the new steam trading beta to trade some of those hats for hooked on phonics, or an English tutor?

I think you are the one in need of an English tutor. Your username doesn't even start with a capital letter. 
    twigger89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By twigger89

@NekuSakuraba said:

@twigger89 said:

I think you are the one in need of an English tutor. Your username doesn't even start with a capital letter.

Yeah, because having a lowercase username is an unforgivable sin, but writing like you vomited out your words is perfectly fine...

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @twigger89

@NekuSakuraba said:

@twigger89 said:

Yeah, because having a lowercase username is an unforgivable sin, but writing like you vomited out your words is perfectly fine...

Yeah, you're right, writing like you vomited out words is terrible. Maybe you should stop posting until after you get that English tutor we talked about?
    DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By DerekDanahy

@NekuSakuraba: That's a fucking funny post. This makes me want to never play Team Fortress 2 again in the hopes of never coming across you.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @DerekDanahy

@NekuSakuraba: That's a fucking funny post. This makes me want to never play Team Fortress 2 again in the hopes of never coming across you.

Contradiction. You just made one.
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By sweep  Moderator

And yet still no Max's Severed Head....

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't even know what TF2 is anymore...

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tim_the_corsair

You cannot even spell "gentlemenne" correctly, and you speak with the eloquence of a repeatedly rogered baboon.

I believe you are an imposter, Sir! Furthermore, I believe you to be both Poor and Irish!

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ThunderSlash

Looks like he traded in that zoo collection of his for hats. Or maybe made them into hats. How barbaric!

peterious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By peterious

So you're bragging about taking advantage of new players or players that don't know the value of their items. Also, what drove you to post this? Did someone piss you off?

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By WickedCestus

I unlock hats inside a box 
    I unlock hats that look like a fox 
    I unlock hats from in my house 
    I unlock hats with a click of my mouse.

Mysterion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mysterion
    @supermike6: Bravo good sir, well done.
    samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By samfo

i traded a hat for something that wasnt worth it, then i realised. its an in game hat.

RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RLLink

I don't really mind, that just means I can trade some of my hats for games without too much worry of being lolscammed.
    Ya'll need to chill out. Let the guy do what he wants... I guess, dunno.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @Tim_the_Corsair
    You cannot even spell "gentlemenne" correctly, and you speak with the eloquence of a repeatedly rogered baboon.

I believe you are an imposter, Sir! Furthermore, I believe you to be both Poor and Irish!
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/joseph9631
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @NekuSakuraba
    @Tim_the_Corsair

Also, If my English is bad, explain how at year 7 I was marked at year 9 level in English?

Jealousy. You have it.
    matoya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By matoya

Get out of here Kaosangel

BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BombKareshi
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    Also, If my English is bad, explain how at year 7 I was marked at year 9 level in English? Jealousy. You have it.
    You bribed the teach?

Also, this thread is pathetic.
    Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maystack
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    @NekuSakuraba
    @Tim_the_Corsair

Also, If my English is bad, explain how at year 7 I was marked at year 9 level in English? Jealousy. You have it.
    Year 9 is like what, 13 years old?

That's not something to brag about.
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By valrog

Looool, Mercenary badge. So much about you being an old fox and all that. Hahahaha, oh man.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By SeriouslyNow

ITT : Someone's parents are very poor.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NekuSakuraba

@valrog said:

Looool, Mercenary badge. So much about you being an old fox and all that. Hahahaha, oh man.

Mercenary at early 2009, and when did I say I was an ''old fox''?

@Maystack said:

@NekuSakuraba said:
    @NekuSakuraba
    @Tim_the_Corsair

Year 9 is like what, 13 years old? That's not something to brag about.

Shows how much you know about the education system. 13 years old in year 9? I laugh at you.

@SeriouslyNow said:

ITT : Someone's parents are very poor.

Aww, everything will be okay. Soon enough you will get to move out of your poor parents home and get a job. :3

@BombKareshi said:

@NekuSakuraba said:
    You bribed the teach? Also, this thread is pathetic.

You know what else is pathetic? Your backpack.

No Caption Provided
    BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BombKareshi
    @NekuSakuraba: No, what is pathetic is you having to create a boasting thread to feel better about yourself.
    mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Lordy, the Giant Bomb community can be a harsh mistress. 

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maystack
    @NekuSakuraba: I'm assuming you live in England, where year 9 is 13-14 year olds, because you sure as hell are acting like one.
    EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EuanDewar

You people do realize this guy is like 15, he's justified to be excited about this kind of shit and to post nonsense.

Not that he should but he's too young to know the difference. He's a good kid really. It's hard being Australian nowadays.

BUNCHA FUCKIN' OLDIES ITTTTT LOL

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

@Three0neFive said:

Nah, Hat Fortress 2 really isn't my thing. The shooting minigame you play inbetween collecting hats is decent, though. They should make a full game out of it.

Heh ... Hat Fortress 2 ... clever, never heard that.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mylifeforAiur
    @EuanDewar said:

You people do realize this guy is like 15, he's justified to be excited about this kind of shit and to post nonsense.

Not that he should but he's too young to know the difference. He's a good kid really. It's hard being Australian nowadays.

BUNCHA FUCKIN' OLDIES ITTTTT LOL

What's so hard about being Australian? I love it.
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By trace

Well, if all this thread is going to be is weak taunts and insults, then it doesn't need to continue any further.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.