Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tearaway

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 20, 2013

This papercraft-inspired title comes from LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule.

New Tearaway trailer is GORGEOUS

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

Man, I've been thinking about selling my Vita but this, Killzone Mercenary and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 are really proving to be compelling arguments otherwise.... Not to mention the fact that the Vita version of LBP that I got free with my console turned out to be one of thebest platformers I've played in years, despite my not having had any interest in the game originally.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

Yeh forgot about this one.

Sony is just in time releasing some promising trailers, was starting to give up on the idea of seeing anything new.

I've turned my vita on like 3 times in the last month, checked the shop, found nothing remotely interesting and turned it back off.

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nilazz

Well at least it looks pretty.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.