Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Teslagrad

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 13, 2013

Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle-platformer where both your creativity and logic will be put to the test as you navigate treacherous levels armed with the power of magnetism.

Teslagrad Has Been Out and I Would Love a Quick Look

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By bacongames

The game was already covered in one of Patrick's fine editions of Worth Playing but that was way back in August but since then game has finally come out in mid-December. I was looking forward to it since that video but amidst the year end scramble to get work done, the holidays, and GOTY features, I didn't have much time to look back on it. From playing the demo on Steam, Teslagrad opens up in a way after what Patrick played that makes me incredibly excited to see more and personally what the staff think about that game.

I throw my lot in for this game to get a Quick Look. I think the best argument is the demo itself which immediately felt great in my hands once I mapped the controls to a gamepad. It's a bit weird not having native gamepad support but the controls are easily mapped.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I played the demo and remember really liking it. I too would like to see a quicklook.

Scampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does seem like that game has been overlooked and no just here.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BisonHero

January should be Quick Look City, since they didn't have time for many in December. Teslagrad, Motor Rock, Tiny Brains, The Room 2, Republique, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Dr. Luigi. Maybe Path of Exile or X Rebirth?

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By bacongames

@bisonhero said:

January should be Quick Look City, since they didn't have time for many in December. Teslagrad, Motor Rock, Tiny Brains, The Room 2, Republique, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Dr. Luigi. Maybe Path of Exile or X Rebirth?

I agree. This reminds me back in the days of I Love Mondays when they'd lament no games are coming out but they could easily have filled time with games that game out not a month ago. Here's hoping they follow through on a ton of these, especially since there is a good argument in favor of covering games when they themselves couldn't in December.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#6  Edited By Slag

Having just got this game, I can attest that's a dang shame this didn't get a Quicklook.

It is a really really good little metroidvania

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.