Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

Summoned Creatures

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

Do summoned creatures ever level up in this game?  or do they always stay the same level and get boned everytime you level up? 

I'm asking because I'm level 10 and have the summon skeleton spell that came with my character and everytime I summon it to attack and enemy it get's absolutely raped in combat (one-shotted almost every single time).

FYI... I check the wiki and could not find this info.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I don't think they level up because my Ancestral guardian gets destroyed every time in one hit.

laticsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laticsfan

I don't think they do. To solve this problem you need to learn new spells to summon more powerful creatures.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By TheHBK

No they dont level up.  Eventually you learn more powerful spells, so keep practicing conjuration to be able to learn how to summon more powerful creatures.  A skeleton sucks but you can get Daedra and more powerful skeletons, Skeleton Champions and Heroes.  Careful though, summoning dead shit will get people to say you stink and be all racist.  While I am here, anyone know what the most powerful creature you can summon is?  I keep going back to my daedroth, but even he has trouble now.  Fucking minatour lords are assholes.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SolemnOaf

@HBK : technically the most powerful is the Lich, just from sheer point cost.  The storm atronach or the dremora lord are probably next, and the strongest hunger from the shimmering isles is pretty good.  Point for point though, my money is on the clannfear everytime, but will only work at lower levels.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.