Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Fall

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 30, 2014

After a space explorer falls from orbit and is rendered either unconscious or dead, the AI system that runs his armour takes direct control of the suit to try and find her partner some medical help.

You should try this game!

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

So I just finished The Fall, and I quite enjoyed it. The story is really interesting, and the atmosphere is superb. I don't want to say a great deal about the game, as the way the story unravels is the appeal, but I will say that you shouldn't be put off trying the game because it's a point & click. Personally I am godawful at both adventure and puzzle games, so once I reached the first puzzle I couldn't figure out, I just opened a guide and used it for the rest of the game. You can pick it up at a discount with the steam winter sale on, and if you use a guide it's only about 2 hours long. It's not a big investment on time or money, and I really think some of you guys would enjoy it. With all the A.I. talk going on in Metal Gear Scanlon 2 right now, now would be a prime time to try it out!

And for those have played the game, will you be getting the next episode? I know I will.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I picked this up a few weeks back for a fiver on one of the ps store sales, after remembering Vinny gush about it back on the 2014 GoTY podcast. I recently started playing, and I have to say I'm throughly enjoying it. The visuals are great, atmosphere fantastic, it's well written and the premise is so intriguing. Looking forward to diving deeper. I also really really like the option of developer commentary, something I wish more games would do.

BelowStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BelowStupid

The premise at the beginning was my favorite part. I'm not as interested after the ending, but I'm getting part 2 to see where it goes.

betterley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed the game, but I wish it would've been less ambiguous.
    I'm definitely interested in part 2. (with a google window open of course)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.