Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Golf Club

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2014

A next generation Golf Simulator developed by HB Studios.

Promote your course!

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So far I've got two courses out there:

Wickets Glen (I'm sorry about the pin placement on 18) - which is not to bad for a first try at design...

Lilypad Landing (which I have finished at even par, though when I played it today I wound up at +16, there are a lot of places you really, really do not want to land your ball - lots of water and I was not compensating for the wind well at all) which I think is pretty good, it forces some different club choices, but I've tried to make it so long appoaches are not impossibe with proper positioning, again, one or two pins are placed a little closer to drop-offs than would be good, but... oh, well...

Gonna design another course now that the game is out (and now that's it's supposed to be easier to use M+K for design)...

So, Duders, got anything you think we should play?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.