Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Dragoon

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 02, 1999

A young man sets out on a quest to save his childhood friend who has been kidnapped and locked in a prison. What he doesn't know is that the journey that lies ahead of him and the significance of his Father's red stone that was left behind.

Sequels are nice but what about a PSN release?

klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By klownboots

I would die for a sequel of course, however I would be completely happy if they put this on the PSN so I could enjoy this game on my PSPgo.

Any rumors, thoughts or ideas if this is going to happen? I would imagine with it being an SCEA game it should see a release. It did not do incredibly well in sales and the reviews were mixed but honestly this game was amazing.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I personally don't think this game could survive the quality of ps1 BC in the ps3 or hdtv's....I mean it was pixelated even on the ps1 and an SDTV id hate to see its state on the ps3 on an HDTV.

Though id like to see a sequal the game was amazing, i loved it and graphically it was far head of its time for the ps1 and its CGI? its on a level with todays CGI.

klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By klownboots

Well, to be honest no PS1 game looks great on a PS3 on an HDTV. That said, I don't buy them for my PS3, I get them for my PSP. This game would look fantastic on a PSP (especially a PSPgo which has a smaller brighter screen).

As far as development goes, yeah I would love Sony to throw some money in this for a sequel. In the mean time though, drop it on PSN baby!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Man I was just about to make this topic, I'm glad someone else feels the same way, I really don't know why they haven't this is my #1 RPG, great game.

Halforcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Halforcen

I always thought after light rejected Sheena it would make sence for her to pick up dark. i donno but who would take fire? would dart take it and divine just go away? i would love this to come to PSN most people never even knew the game existed because of FF VII the release time was poorly chosen at least for the US.

SymbolliC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By SymbolliC

It's on PSN for Japan but no one else. That was done Dec. 22, 2010 so I'd hope it would be released for other regions. I'd love to have it on PSN too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.