Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Does anyone know of a save generator?

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By granderojo

Where I can just enter in the choices of what I did and it create a save that I had to drop in? Everytime the game updates with a new episode I've lost my progress and this is getting mighty frustrating.

tineyoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By tineyoghurt

With this thread being the third hit on google for "the walking dead save generator" I bet there isn't one. I myself effed up and thought this game had cloud saves, which it turns out it didn't. Guess I'll have to play through those episodes again (not that they're bad, but I found that last time when I tried replaying episode 1 it didn't branch as much as I thought it would).

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By granderojo

My save games are in my save folder, but The Walking Dead refuses to see the save games in my save folder. FFFFFUUUUU

flufflogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By flufflogic

That's an issue with the prefs.prop files not being the same in both the saves folder and game folder. Sadly, the fix doesn't always work, and it just wiped out all my progress. I was half an hour from finishing episode 3. No fix method has worked for me, so I have to restart.

themaster408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I had it mess up on the PS3 after finishing it and on my 2nd playthrough (being a jerk). I want season 2, so I bought S1 on PC just now hoping for save edits. Didn't think to look that up first.

Filch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just found out my save is corrupted. There is no way I'm going to replay through Season 1 again, but I can't bring myself to start Season 2 without having my choices. This is frustrating.

mrduncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Same thing happened to me today. I got all the way to ep 4, i'm fuming.

Its the second time its happened aswell, i'm not one to bash developers but nearly two years after its release and still broken? caamaaaan guys

Herk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My macbook just died from water damage and I'm now buying a pc.

Is there ANY way to download a save from someone else or has a save generator finally been created?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.