Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days releasing this week

• 58 results
    RazorRamen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@handlas: launch the walking dead and it shows up in the episodes, doesn't show up separately on XMB.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

It sucks that I lost all my saves from The Walking Dead. I'd love to play this.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Ravelle

Steam tells me it has cloud saves but it never uploads them nor syncs them, I have a backup but only up to episode 4. It's crazy this still isn't fixed, especially for a game where decisions are critical.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@handlas: launch the walking dead and it shows up in the episodes, doesn't show up separately on XMB.

Oooh... that makes sense I guess... thanks.

Think I deleted it off after beating it so, ya, had no idea how to play it.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Just noticed it on Steam >_< I had the store set to hide DLC. Anyway, I'll probably not play it immediately, I have to be in the mood to play it.

PK_Koopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Same. I really liked it though so I'm considering downloading the Vita version and going through it again, but I have no idea what's happening with that.

Lexus2jz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No real reason to play this now, I will wait until Season 2 comes out and pick this up right before it. Playing this little chunk right now just seems a bit weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.