Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

Skill Point allocation error

laxbro19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I have like 3 skill points ready to use but I'm not getting the prompt to do anything with them. Is there something that I'm missing. I just started the game and am only level 4. I'm just trying to apply them to the first tier but the game just won't let me. I'm playing on Xbox One, if anyone else has this problem on that platform.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By csl316

I may be oversimplifying, but make sure to hit square (actually, X on Xbox). Then you can equip it.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Coldstone is correct, to apply the point you have to be highlighting it and then press the X button on xbox one. Then it will ask you to confirm you want to spend that point on it. Then after you do that, you equip it with A.

laxbro19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By laxbro19

Ok. I saw the tutorial for it but it wasn't letting me use x or a to allocate points in the slot. I completed some story stuff and then I got the ability to allocate points. Not sure exactly what I did. Maybe it was killing the griffin? Anyway thanks for helping.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laxbro19: The tutorials are kind of strange as they pop up randomly and lock several options until you have passed the tutorial messages.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.