Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Time Gentlemen, Please!

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 22, 2009

Time Gentlemen, Please! is the 2009 sequel to Ben There, Dan That! by independent developer Zombie Cow Studios that follows the continuing point-and-click adventures of Ben and Dan as they try to repair a universe torn asunder by time paradoxes.

These games deserve a franchise page...but what do we call it?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I just finished up both Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!, and they're both so good that I've decided to do some work on their wiki pages. One thing that definitely needs to be done is to go ahead and make a franchise page since there are already two games in the series with a third on the way titled Revenge of the Balloon-Headed Mexican. My only question though is what exactly should the franchise page be titled? Ben and Dan Point-and-Click Adventures? Just Ben and Dan?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan
    Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Meltac

Ben and Dan would be fine, and I love them too. Number three is going to be cool.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    @Br3adfan: I love these games as well...in fact I'm considering playing through TGP again to see if there is any variation depending on if you choose wits, stealth, or brawn. My guess is that there are only minor dialogue changes, but I'm curious nonetheless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.