Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Time Gentlemen, Please!

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 22, 2009

Time Gentlemen, Please! is the 2009 sequel to Ben There, Dan That! by independent developer Zombie Cow Studios that follows the continuing point-and-click adventures of Ben and Dan as they try to repair a universe torn asunder by time paradoxes.

Time Gentlemen, Please! Walkthrough #1

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By breadfan

So I've been wanting to do some sort of video content on my blog for a while now, and since I was starting my playthrough of Time Gentlemen, Please! I decided to record the adventure.  I haven't really gotten too far in the game, maybe fifteen minutes or so into the story, but I've gotten some footage of it. 

Basically I am posting this as a preview.  If people would not mind, I would like some feedback as to whether or not I should provide some sort of voice narration to liven things up a bit from the scrolls and scrolls of text that appear in the game. 
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I think so voice narration would help considerably. It would be a bit more interesting than reading text.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan
    @natetodamax Yeah I was considering it, but I saw one dude's playthrough of the previous game in the series and he was unbearable to listen to. 

Edit:  Mainly because he was so lame and could not read.
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

Some narration would be good since it's somewhat more interesting when you're watching someone else play the game as opposed to just plain footage of the game. Vocie narration is probably the only reason why I even watch Let's Plays on YouTube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.