Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titan Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 26, 2006

Titan Quest is an Action-RPG set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia filled with creatures and characters from both history and myth. The gameplay is heavily reminiscent of the Diablo series.

Portals or Teleporters?

Fade2Gray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Fade2Gray

Hey all,

I was looking through the objects list and adding things when I came across a bit of a stumper. Does Titan Quest use portals or teleporters? I realize the game calls it a portal system (even calling the devise the player uses to create a portal a 'portal stone') but it seems to me to be more accurately described as a teleporter in actual functionality. There is no visable opening created in space but there is a simple 'teleporting pad' of sorts. The PC doesn't walk into the destination but instead seems to materialize as they would with a teleporter. So what do you all think; portal or teleporter?

Stevokenevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stevokenevo

what about a portalporter?  sorted.  :)

Fade2Gray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fade2Gray

You propose the portalporter to the GB team and and get it approved and add it to this page and we can walk away and never worry about this troubling conundrum ever again. (Man, how many times can I use 'and' in one sentence!? Sounded better in my head... but then again everything does.)

Stevokenevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Stevokenevo
    Fade2Gray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fade2Gray

Sounds like a reasonable conclusion to me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.