Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Set in a far-flung, mech-filled future, Titanfall is the first first-person shooter built by Respawn Entertainment, the studio formed by ex-employees of Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward.

Rare Burn Cards you have received

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Hey duders,

Though the Titanfall beta is limited in weapons, titans, and abilities the Burn Cards give you access to otherwise not available content (such as the ability to pilot the Strider and Ogre titan class). What rare Burn Cards have you received?

I have received two weapon burn cards for weapons that are not unlockable, one a large machine gun and the other a more powerful sniper rifle (it was not an amped up version the one you can unlock).

I also received a Burn Card called "Ghost Squad" that let you stay cloaked the entire time.

bslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I didnt get anything as cool as piloting the other titans, or ghost sqaud. I have gotten 80 seconds off titan build time, rather than the usual 40. And I've also gotten unlimited magnetic arc grenades.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

I've gotten both the Strider and the Ogre titan burn cards.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got both titans, the ghost squad and uhm. One cool one made me look like a Spectre instead of a pilot. It changed my walking sound too.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vierastalo: That Spectre card sounds FANTASTIC. I would just sit in the middle of a Spectre squad and see if I could catch anyone off guard (especially if they run up to hack you).

JackBurt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found a few that I think are rare? I got one that gave me a permanent cloak...and one that gave me the Ogre titan.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By EarlessShrimp

I haven't gotten the Other Titan cards, or the specter one... That sucks! I have gotten the weapon and cloak etc. Also I keep getting infinite shock grenade cards, but they're not infinite.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't got any really cool rare burn cards.. Some neat rare ones, but I haven't got the Strider one or the Orge one.

I haven't gotten the Other Titan cards, or the specter one... That sucks! I have gotten the weapon and cloak etc. Also I keep getting infinite shock grenade cards, but they're not infinite.

I was wondering what the deal was.. Yeah, every time I use that card I just have three as normal.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@methodman008: I'm wondering if there's some sort of cooldown or something. Like, they'll replenish over time? Haven't had one on long enough to really see. I mean, you can't have people just spamming nades the whole time. I tried that when I used the card and I was sad to see only two nades then it stopped.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess a good follow up would be:

What Burn Cards would you like to see?

It would be interesting to have a card that disables the enemy Titans from being deployed for a minute or so. That way your team could over power the map but after the minute most likely the other team will have several Titans saved up.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VierasTalo

I haven't got any really cool rare burn cards.. Some neat rare ones, but I haven't got the Strider one or the Orge one.

@earlessshrimp said:

I was wondering what the deal was.. Yeah, every time I use that card I just have three as normal.

Once you've thrown those three it gives you a new one every fifteen-thirty seconds if I remember correctly.

cutyoface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I got like 3 strider cards and I had a card that removed 80 seconds off of my Titan build time but I don't know if that one is rare or not.

Killercombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I have gotten the 40 seconds and 80 seconds off, A friend of mine got the orge, I have gotten the double agent one I think it is (the AI ignore you) and the ghost one (cloaking 100% of the time + your ability as I always use stim) I have gotten double XP one and the hurt pilots/spectres/titans/grunts to reduce time) and the one that makes you look like a spectre.

CatsAkimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if it was rare, but I got one for an "amped" anti-titan weapon that was kind of like the beam sniper rifle from Tribes. Had a charge up to shoot, but then seemed to hit-scan across the map, so made poking at far away Titans pretty easy.

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as none of you said it I got a card which instantly gives you a titan, i guessed it wasnt rare but theres no mention of it here. Also i never used it but thinking about it getting a titan 2 minutesish ahead of everyone sounds pretty cool

Codeacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Codeacious

The only rare cards I haven't seen mentioned here that I've run into are Maphack (permanent Minimap vision, I'm sitting on 3 of these), Permanent Radar Pulse/Stim/Etc, and Spectre Camo (I think there's a Grunt one too?). I've gotten pretty much every single one mentioned here at least once EXCEPT the Strider card (I've gotten like 6 or so Atlas cards though), and I've played for about 18 hours.

I'm pretty sure a card counts as "rare" if the name of the card and the icon are slightly holographic looking.

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An Ogre Titan, Strider Titan and Permanent Cloak. Not sure if rare but a super OP light machine gun that one was neat.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@optix12: Those are the ogre and stryder cards everyone is talking about.

I've had the 80 seconds off build time one a lot of times. Apart from the titans, the other cards don't seem nearly as rare. The only one I haven't had so far that is mention here is the spectre one.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a Ogre once. It was pretty good but I couldn't tell much of a difference from the Atlas besides its core ability and the fact it only had 1 dash.

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optix12: Those are the ogre and stryder cards everyone is talking about.

I've had the 80 seconds off build time one a lot of times. Apart from the titans, the other cards don't seem nearly as rare. The only one I haven't had so far that is mention here is the spectre one.

oooh ok, by the time the beta ended i didnt get into the burn cards much so only used a few/looked at them a few times. I assumed it was the same atlas titan as in the demo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.