Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Toad

Character » appears in 164 games

The Toad is a member of the Toad species. He is a loyal attendant of Princess Peach and often assists Mario on his journeys in a variety of ways.

Why do you think Nintendo neglects him alot

rockenhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rockenhard

It seems that as far as regular games go, toad always seems to show up, but in spin off's he barely playable. The only series i can think of that he's playable in all of the game, is the Mario Kart series and heck he had to be unlocked in double dash. He also been playable in the recent Mario Party's but not originally. I just hate this lack of appearences in spin off's, so many lesser characters get to appear as playable character in the sport's game, while he's very rarely playable outside of kart games, and don't even get me started on the smash bros games, I think it was stupid to make him a move, just as a excuse to not be playable. Come on, you've got to admit out of the Mario characters he deserves it the most.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By manhattan_project

Not a lot of people like him. Including me.

rockenhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rockenhard

Yet more people hate Waluigi and they still include him.

masterherocard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By masterherocard

Probably because he isn't so much a character, as a species. He's the general "Citizen" Character of the mario games, and including him is like making one of the shopkeepers from final fantasy a leading character. (or something like it) 

The fact that he is used as much as he is shows how much certain people love him.
    rockenhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rockenhard

I was talking about spin off games, and he's not the Mario character who's a species, so is Yoshi and Birdo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.