Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tommy Tallarico

Person » credited in 120 games

One of the most well known American video game music composers, Tommy Tallarico is the man behind the music in numerous titles including Advent Rising and Earthworm Jim. Currently he is working on Video Games Live, a traveling video game musical performance with composer Jack Wall.

Tommy Tallarico on Console Fanboys

mg66368

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mg66368

Here's Tommy Tallarico's views on gaming fanatics during the original Xbox's launch. What he says is quite relevant to today in gaming.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

Tommy for the win! Most people attack others for not liking the same game as themselves just to create arguments (they love arguing with people). I think only a few people attack others because they can't handle a different opinion.

And wow is that video bright/hazy.

Cogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Cogito

Cool guy, I remember when he was on that review show on G4, Judgement Day.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Coltonio7

Hey! Fubar's there too!

This video is seeping with awesomeness.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush

This makes me miss Judgment Day and EP ...

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Coltonio7

I say >=( to Judgment Day

But <3 to Reviews on the Run

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MKHavoc

He's actually a lot smarter than he made himself look back when he was on Judgment Day.  Since he does music and sound effects for games,  he would take off points from a game in his review if he didn't like the way the footsteps sounded.  I also think he was a little biased too.  I remember when he reviewed the game for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and gave it a 9.5.  I don't see any reason for him giving it that score other than if he worked on it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

Tommy Tallarico = dickwad.  Fuck that dood, seriously.  I mean, he gave Advent Rising a good rating solely because he did the fucking music for it.  You wanna talk about egomaniac dipshits?  Tommy is at the top of the list.

mg66368

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mg66368
    jakob187 said:
    "Tommy Tallarico = dickwad.  Fuck that dood, seriously.  I mean, he gave Advent Rising a good rating solely because he did the fucking music for it.  You wanna talk about egomaniac dipshits?  Tommy is at the top of the list."
    Your ignorance towads him is apalling as you bash him for scoring a game a good rating just because he worked on it but Victor Lucas also gaved Advent Rising a good rating but it wasn't a high score it was just an 8.0 if  but so what that's just their own opinion. Your the type of sad gamers that Tommy Tallarico was just talking about in the video.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RHCPfan24

I remember him from Electric Playground.  He was pretty good at talking about video games and stuff but his opinions were a strange.  I remember he gave a really good review to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when it came out.  Still, he is pretty cool and does the music for a lot of games.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By get2sammyb

This is very relevant to today but what has changed is most ironic. It's now the XBOX (and Sony fanboys) that attack Nintendo.

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By CharleyTony

Tommy is really smart , he picked up on this even before it actually, really started blowing up....

lets get rid of fandom,  focus on enjoyment

they are called games, these arent mutually exclusive like religions !

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Milkman
    jakob187 said:
    "Tommy Tallarico = dickwad.  Fuck that dood, seriously.  I mean, he gave Advent Rising a good rating solely because he did the fucking music for it.  You wanna talk about egomaniac dipshits?  Tommy is at the top of the list."
    I agree. I hate that guy. He gave Tales of Symphonia a bad review because of the fucking cooking mechanic. In his words, "WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT?" You fucking cook shit and it has status effects, dumbass. You don't even need to do it if you don't want to. Besides, Tales of Symphonia was an amazing game, in its own right.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By get2sammyb
    CharleyTony said:
    "Tommy is really smart , he picked up on this even before it actually, really started blowing up....

lets get rid of fandom,  focus on enjoyment

they are called games, these arent mutually exclusive like religions !"
    That's rubbish. It's been going on since the start of consoles: SNES vs. Mega Drive being the most notable "console war".
    mg66368

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mg66368
    Milkman said:
    "jakob187 said:
    I agree. I hate that guy. He gave Tales of Symphonia a bad review because of the fucking cooking mechanic. In his words, "WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT?" You fucking cook shit and it has status effects, dumbass. You don't even need to do it if you don't want to. Besides, Tales of Symphonia was an amazing game, in its own right."
    So what? is it a big deal if he didn't like it just for that? Plus, I disagree with many of his reviews but it's his personal opinion. Geez, how many times should I remind you 12 year-olds about this?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.