Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Total War: Rome II

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 03, 2013

The successor to the acclaimed Rome: Total War and the eighth main entry in the Total War series, Total War: Rome II returns the series to classical antiquity.

Dogs attack during Rome II Col. Edition unboxing

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

This might very well be the best yet dumbest unboxing video ever. Now for the record, I don't plan on getting the collector's edition personally because I can't afford it. However, I have to appreciate this intentionally stupid and funny way to advertise for this game that might go toe-to-toe with Divekick's marketing campaign. Two of Creative Assembly's employees try to unbox the collector's edition of Total War Rome II, but in the mean time wear these large suits and try to fight off and run away from these combat dogs that are chasing after these guys and gnaw on their suits. The dogs are suppose to resemble one of the units in the game, War Dogs, who will not hesitate to run and attack soldiers if ordered to do so. I would never expect Creative Assembly out of all developers to come up with such a brilliantly dumb marketing scheme, but these guys might of set a new bar for how unboxing ads should be. Wonder if @rorie will want this game now because of this ad?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.