Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Transistor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 20, 2014

A science fiction-themed action-RPG by Supergiant Games, creators of Bastion.

NG+ is pretty funny

mcwingstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Just started NG+. Did anyone else laugh out loud when, in the tutorial, the "recommended move" arrow freaked out due to number of new enemies?

Given there seems to be at least *some* new content, potential for double functions and LVL 4 enemies, I actually might play through it again.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Yup, it was pretty funny.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Man I tried to play NG+ but for some reason the game locks up for me during he beginning Young girl fight next to your poster, something that only happened once before on my first playthrough, and there is no save between that point and the beginning which means you have to start from scratch each time, which really put me off from trying to NG+ it.

I think it might be related to me using the dog, since it seems to lock up when I enter his turns at random.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Yeah, there's a couple of bits of new dialog. I think at the beginning the Transistor says something like "let's try this again" or something like that. I'm not sure how deep it goes, but it doesn't look like much has changed outside of the combat.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Corevi

Only the very beginning of the game is changed, but yeah the Transistor has 2 new lines and the tutorial is changed. There are no level 4 enemies, there isn't even a level 3 Man.

Joystick_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Joystick_Hero

The greatest disappointment for me in NG+ was not getting another entry added to each character's bio as you unlocked them a second time. I was super convinced that was how they'd fill in some of the plot, and I'm just kind of bummed out they didn't.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By SomberOwl

@mcwingstar: I'm actually having more fun on the NG+ with getting all the functions again and really stacking up.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm enjoying NG+ more than the original playthrough, but only because I already have all the functions unlocked now and combat is actually much more enjoyable because of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.