Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Any "Ninja Level" Players Here?

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BPRJCTX

I'd like to know if we have one of these Godly Trials players on Giant Bomb.

If you don't know what a Ninja Level track is...

Well...

Prepare to get your mind blown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC77vW6aIwE

Here's one from Evo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bt1JBhD3Gk&feature=relmfu

I seriously, can't even beggin' to comprehend how this is possible...

I got tons of gold medals on Trials HD, i got all got Medals on Trials Evo, and Silvers on the Extreme tracks, but watching that, and trying to play a Ninja level track today on Trials Evo...

Just made me feel like the worst Trials player in the world...

beanman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beanman25

I tried this level and did horribly, but then 1 faulted Inferno 3 right after. I'm just going to grind this level out. Seems like it would help a TON

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Cincaid

@BPRJCTX: If it makes you happy; your times on my leaderboards makes me feel like a paraplegic. :(

After 1½ hours trying to finish Dark City Run (and the level after that), I just gave up and admitted defeat.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BPRJCTX

@beanman25 said:

I tried this level and did horribly, but then 1 faulted Inferno 3 right after. I'm just going to grind this level out. Seems like it would help a TON

Wow, you can 1 fault Inferno 3?

Man, you're up there.

What's your best on the Wreck?

@Cincaid said:

@BPRJCTX: If it makes you happy; your times on my leaderboards makes me feel like a paraplegic. :(

After 1½ hours trying to finish Dark City Run (and the level after that), I just gave up and admitted defeat.

Ha, thanks man, but don't just give up, keep going, and if you still can't do it, go to the leaderboard for that track you're having problems with, and watch the top replays, that will help you a lot.

Btw, i checked and you're not bad, you're actually pretty good, you're up there, on my main board on some tracks, and you're even above me on 3 of those, including an Extreme, Fishy Business.

So, just keep playing, the more you play, the better you get.

Play some User created tracks as well, so you don't get frustrated trying the same track and failing over and over.

That's a good way to get better.

Anyway, after watching a replay for one of the Ninja Tracks i was trying to play, i was finally able to do all that crasy shit i didn't think i could do, and finish it.

It's totally crazy, and you almost have to think of it as a different game, it's stuff that just isn't in the main game, and it shows cos some of that stuff just glitches the hell out of the rider and the bike.

But when i did it, it just felt great.

That's the thing about Trials.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cincaid

@BPRJCTX: Thanks for your encouraging words, I'll soldier on! :)

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Cincaid said:

@BPRJCTX: Thanks for your encouraging words, I'll soldier on! :)

Great, but i'll probably end up regretting it when you beat all my scores. :)

MrAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By MrAmazing

I have platinum medals on every track in the game, my global rank is around 250-300, I have a top-40 time on Inferno 3...

...but the ninja-tracks make me look like i'm playing this game for the first time.

hardkoreman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hardkoreman

Ninjas.....? Depends on what lvl ninja. I can do a ninja 3 no probs..... after that it's pretty tough. I have Plat on everything in HD and plat on all but test your might in Evo. 25th +DLC in HD and around 100th on Evo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.