Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Anyone else in UK got their pre-ordered Uncharted 2 yet?

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Griddler

Mine arrived today which was obviously a pleasant surprise as it doesn't come out here in the UK for another 2 days. 
    Anyone else here get their copy early?

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By skidd

I pre-ordered the Special Edition when it was the same price as the regular one. Got an email on monday saying it had been posted, havent got it yet though - hopefully tomorrow (should point out I live in Ireland, so it prob wont come til friday anyway)

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Griddler
    @skidd: Yeah I got the same deal. You're in for a treat when it arrives btw :P
    noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By noextralife

Same here, I pre-ordered the special edition before GAME bumped it back up to £44.99, I was also suprised to see the game arrive through my letter box today, getting it one day early is commen with GAME, but not two, not that I'm complaining much :p, im in Northern Ireland so im guessing they sent them out early incase any of the problems with Royal Mail effected delivery.

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By skidd
    @girdz: Cannot wait, its gonna be awesome!! Been looking forward to this one for months. Just out of interest, is the SE any good? Like anything else apart from the metal case. I just got it cus it was the same price...
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

I preorded only about 2 weeks ago soo i think i'll be getting me the single day before release perk instead =P
    noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By noextralife
    @skidd said:
    " @girdz: Cannot wait, its gonna be awesome!! Been looking forward to this one for months. Just out of interest, is the SE any good? Like anything else apart from the metal case. I just got it cus it was the same price... "
    just 2 post cards, and a code for some gold weapon unlocks (at least I think thats what they are, i've yet to input them), other than the fancy box nothing else is included.
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Griddler
    @skidd: Ehh you don't get alot, I haven't used the multiplayer weapons yet but the rest is alright. It's just nice having the steel case really.
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Griddler
    @NoExtraLife said:
    " @skidd said:
    " @girdz: Cannot wait, its gonna be awesome!! Been looking forward to this one for months. Just out of interest, is the SE any good? Like anything else apart from the metal case. I just got it cus it was the same price... "
    just 2 post cards, and a code for some gold weapon unlocks (at least I think thats what they are, i've yet to input them), other than the fancy box nothing else is included. "
    You get a theme too.
    skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By skidd
    @girdz said:
    " @NoExtraLife said:
    " @skidd said:
    just 2 post cards, and a code for some gold weapon unlocks (at least I think thats what they are, i've yet to input them), other than the fancy box nothing else is included. "
    You get a theme too. "
    Ah ok, sounds pretty good then - at least for no extra cost. Thanks guys
    noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By noextralife

@girdz said:

" @NoExtraLife said:
    " @skidd said:
    You get a theme too. "

Sweet, if I can pull myself away from playing it for 5 minutes maybe i'll put those codes in :P
    callumbay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By callumbay

I preordered it from a shop... so I'll be getting it on Friday. You're lucky, OP xD

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By OmegaPirate

Bastards 

Sheer Bastards 

I have my posted preorder from play.com (where i always order from) 

And have only just realised GAME had a special tin case edition 

I FUCKING LOVER SPECIAL TIN CASE EDITIONS  

=(

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Griddler
    @iizcallum said:
    " I preordered it from a shop... so I'll be getting it on Friday. You're lucky, OP xD "
    LOL doesn't seem like I'm the only one though :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.