Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Do you think the limited edition will ever go on sale?

tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tastyhouse

Its just that....well.....I'm itching to spread butter on my toast with the plastic dagger

Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Kiemoe

Probably not by ND, but you'll see those things on eBay and stuff. if you want it enough, you'll get it

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By KamasamaK

No, it won't. Unless you mean on eBay by one of the winners, in which case maybe.

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By skidd

Not a chance, at least not commercially. The closest thing youll get to it is the 'Special' Edition, but its not that similar at all

Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Damien

Yeh, eBay looks like your only shot, so be prepared to pay market price for that thing.

wavegoodbye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By wavegoodbye

It definitely don't seem like they're going to sell it. But, i'm still seeing giveaways pop up.

Playstation's site is giving away one (lol @ "$59.99 retail" typo)

I thought I saw someone online say Destructoid has a copy they're gonna give away but I haven't found anything to back that up yet.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @Damien said:
    " Yeh, eBay looks like your only shot, so be prepared to pay market price for that thing. "
    At hundred of dollars extra.
    Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Damien
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " Yeh, eBay looks like your only shot, so be prepared to pay market price for that thing. "
    At hundred of dollars extra. "
    What?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    What? "
    Anyone who puts it up on Ebay will most likely put it up for exorbitant amounts of money.
    Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Damien
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    What? "
    Anyone who puts it up on Ebay will most likely put it up for exorbitant amounts of money. "
    Yeh, that's called market price.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    What? "
    Anyone who puts it up on Ebay will most likely put it up for exorbitant amounts of money. "
    Yeh, that's called market price. "
    Sort of. Market price can be said about something being sold at any price... on the market, go figure. I was just being a bit more detailed.
    JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By JoelTGM

of course it will on ebay, and it will be outrageously expensive!

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By BigBoss1911

Itll be on ebay.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By ververdan0226

So kids can buy sharp weapon-like objects in their local Best Buy? I think not...

Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Damien
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    What? "
    Sort of. Market price can be said about something being sold at any price... on the market, go figure. I was just being a bit more detailed. "
    Eh, not quite.  Market price isn't the same as selling price.  Market price is the price that is willing to be paid out on the market.  I don't know how old you are or anything, so I don't know if you've had this experience, but it's like at seafood restaurants, some items will be listed at market price.  That price fluctuates with supply and how many buyers or markets there are. In this case, the supply is the 1000 or so limited editions and the market is all the buyers on eBay.  And since there are a limited quantity of these items and even fewer that will be sold openly, like you said, they will be sold at a really high price, because that is the price at which the market will sustain it.  Hope you enjoyed the basic economics lesson.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    What? "
    Sort of. Market price can be said about something being sold at any price... on the market, go figure. I was just being a bit more detailed. "
    Eh, not quite.  Market price isn't the same as selling price.  Market price is the price that is willing to be paid out on the market.  I don't know how old you are or anything, so I don't know if you've had this experience, but it's like at seafood restaurants, some items will be listed at market price.  That price fluctuates with supply and how many buyers or markets there are. In this case, the supply is the 1000 or so limited editions and the market is all the buyers on eBay.  And since there are a limited quantity of these items and even fewer that will be sold openly, like you said, they will be sold at a really high price, because that is the price at which the market will sustain it.  Hope you enjoyed the basic economics lesson. "
    Gotcha. Thanks.
    Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Damien
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " @Damien said:
    What? "
    Eh, not quite.  Market price isn't the same as selling price.  Market price is the price that is willing to be paid out on the market.  I don't know how old you are or anything, so I don't know if you've had this experience, but it's like at seafood restaurants, some items will be listed at market price.  That price fluctuates with supply and how many buyers or markets there are. In this case, the supply is the 1000 or so limited editions and the market is all the buyers on eBay.  And since there are a limited quantity of these items and even fewer that will be sold openly, like you said, they will be sold at a really high price, because that is the price at which the market will sustain it.  Hope you enjoyed the basic economics lesson. "
    Gotcha. Thanks. "
    Yeh, no problem.  Remember the more you know and knowing is half the battle.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @Damien said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " Gotcha. Thanks. "
    Yeh, no problem.  Remember the more you know and knowing is half the battle. "
    Oh god no, please no G.I Joe reference.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.