Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

finished Uncharted

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

Edited By Marsher

I just recently finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and I look forward to purchasing the sequel. If you have the sequel please comment on what you think of it. I know it's good but I want to know what you guys think.

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Marsher

I just recently finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and I look forward to purchasing the sequel. If you have the sequel please comment on what you think of it. I know it's good but I want to know what you guys think.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Epic.

thekeenan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By thekeenan
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " Epic. "
    Pretty much sums it up right there. 
    Cub3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Cub3

I think it's a really amazing game. I didn't much like the gameplay from the first uncharted, the gun's didnt feel right to me, the combat was kind of wonky. But I loved the characters. The sequel fixed everything that bugged me, combat feels great, platforming works better, the puzzles though there arent that many are inventive and fit the game well. Voice acting and story are fantastic, visual's and characterization were phenomenal.  

Basically I think it's great, and my favorite game this year.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pause422

If epic wasnt an incredibly overused terrible word that shouldnt exist at all, I suppose it does sum it up :P

Anyway, I should have Uncharted 2 tomorrow so, I cant wait to get into it.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @pause422:  Alright... New word(s): It's the shit!
    Cub3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cub3

It's Epic Shit. 

...Just..you know..good shit..

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Marsher

Well that just got a hell of a lot more excited knowing what you think of it. Sweet Stuff

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By demonbear

There is still a stain in my pants from 2007. That's right.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By pause422

That works far better. Ive been keeping myself occupied by playing Demons Souls and Tales of Vesperia(never played it when it came out) in the meantime, but I cant wait to get Uncharted tomorrow. That, then Borderlands, then MW2...very good games upcoming.

Cub3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cub3

Yeah, Deff a good way to finish off the year. 

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Let me say I really hated uncharted, it takes a second to get a reticule, they fixed that with uncharted 2 where it takes half a second. You can now blind fire which is helpful and run and shoot. Your enemies aren't ducking all over the place moving left to right where you can't kill them easily. Instead, it doesn't take a million shots to kill anyone and head shots actually means something in this game. Everything about the puzzles are more refined, it's a more streamlined game and less heavy on the narrative story which I sort of miss. However the graphics are twice as good, I complained about the overly bright color pallete of uncharted, now the textures are twice as sharp and there is a fantastic contrast and lighting to the game. I don't usually like the graphics on the ps3 as a pc gamer, however I was totally impressed with this game and that's very rare. You really feel motivated for a change to keep playing and I really like the variety in levels unlike the first game. That is my impression of the game from what i've played.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive

after playing the game all the way through- 
    this is what i looked like 

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By wefwefasdf

Everyone talking about it makes me want to screw my budget and go buy it. I hate you all.

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marsher
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    " Let me say I really hated uncharted, it takes a second to get a reticule, they fixed that with uncharted 2 where it takes half a second. You can now blind fire which is helpful and run and shoot. Your enemies aren't ducking all over the place moving left to right where you can't kill them easily. Instead, it doesn't take a million shots to kill anyone and head shots actually means something in this game. Everything about the puzzles are more refined, it's a more streamlined game and less heavy on the narrative story which I sort of miss. However the graphics are twice as good, I complained about the overly bright color pallete of uncharted, now the textures are twice as sharp and there is a fantastic contrast and lighting to the game. I don't usually like the graphics on the ps3 as a pc gamer, however I was totally impressed with this game and that's very rare. You really feel motivated for a change to keep playing and I really like the variety in levels unlike the first game. That is my impression of the game from what i've played. "
    Thanks, that's exactly what I was asking for, a gamers impressions on the game, and it sounds great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.