Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Multiplayer level reset.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

Just wanted to mention that Naughty Dog released a patch for the closed multiplayer beta that resets your level back to one. 

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Ket87

Just noticed that, its bullshit since you can't get a feel for what your team is going to be like or what the other team will be like but I guess it doesn't change anything outside of that. All because they failed to include anything that will be gained from leveling so there really is no point in having it to begin with. But I'm liking the patch, they fixed the grenades a bit which is nice. They should maybe mix the boosters up a bit and give us a few unlockables in the next update and if not in the Beta at least in the final build I'd like to be able to select a default weapon. Its kind of boring just starting out with the AK every time and having to go find the FAL or M4.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mordukai
    @Ket87: I think they did it for balancing issues. I have seen people who after only three or four days were already level 30 and above. 
    Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ket87

Really balancing? There was nothing to balance though, the level didn't do anything but show how much you played the Beta.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Yup, it's because of the update, there is a brief interview about it here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.