Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

signed out of PSN while playing uncharted 2

run_n_gun187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By run_n_gun187

So I picked up uncharted 2 yesterday and played through the first chapter and noticed I got signed out of PSN. I got paranoid so I stopped and saved and backed out just to be sure I didnt loose a save file. I signed into PSN again and about 10 minutes later I got signed out again. 

Has anyone experenced this? It gave me an error message but I didnt write it down. I've never had this happen to be on any other game either.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoelTGM

playing offline won't hurt anything.  I have that happen sometimes just because my internet skipped a beat or something and it signs out.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

I suggest you retry doing whatever it is you did that presented an error message, write it down and google it. I did notice sometime last night I kept being signed out of PSN but a simple restart of my console fixed it.

Chances are restarting the console and writing down any error code that appears will help you pinpoint the problem and fix it :)

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ozzdog12

I dont think it hurts anything,but i was buying a booster and i got signed off.....when i sign back on and into mutli player...it said my game file had been modified and single player wouldnt carry over....i have like $350,000 in single player and only like $15,000 in multi...but now all that shows up is the $15,000..I've only bought 3 boosters..i was like wtf!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.