Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

What myth would you like to see explored in Uncharted 4?

• 51 results
    Lausebub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there anything the teaser from E3 told us? I have a feeling we'll know exactly what we're dealing with in about a week or so.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What about the flood myth?

I am not so familiar with it, but I remember several religions and ancient cultures having their own version of the myth, so there could be potential for the search of Noah's Ark...

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I have two choices:

PINZON, VINCENTE Vincente Yáñez Pinzon (1460? - 1523?) was a Spanish explorer and navigator who sailed with Christopher Columbus on his first voyage to the New World, as captain of the Niña. His older brother, Martin Pinzon, was captain of the Pinta and the co-owner of both the Nina and the Pinta.

In 1499, Vincente Pinzon sailed to the Brazilian coast (at a cape he named Santa María de la Consolación). From there, he sailed northwest to the Amazon River, whose mouth he explored. He sailed north to northeastern Venezuela (to the Gulf of Paria) and then returned to Spain....but what did he find?

Francisco Vásquez de Coronado (1510-1554) was a Spanish ruler, explorer and conquistador. He was the first European to explore North America's Southwest.

Coronado was a governor of New Galicia, a western province of Mexico. He searched fruitlessly for treasure that was rumored to exist in northern Mexico: the fabled seven Golden Cities of Cibola. With a group of hundreds of Spaniards and enslaved natives, he traveled through what is now northern Mexico and the southwestern USA (including Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas). His expedition found only Zuñi, Hopi, and Pueblos, native Americans who repelled Coronado when he demanded that they convert to Christianity. Coronado killed many native Americans during this expedition. Since he did not find gold, silver, or other treasures, his expedition was branded a failure by Spanish leaders. ....Or did he?

Two real world people with plenty of verifiable facts to make good stories around them. If a Uncharted gamer were about Atlantis or other such non-sense I would not even want it. UC games are great because they mix in some real history. I want some real history I want some real mysteries.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.