Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vib-Ribbon

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 12, 1999

As the wire frame rabbit Vibri, run though obstacle courses generated by any music CD placed into the PlayStation.

The Vib-Ribbon Unofficial Leaderboards Threat

Avatar image for vincentvendetta
    VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By VincentVendetta

So Vib-Ribbon has no online leaderboards... but that doesn't mean we can't compare scores on the internet, just like 1999!

So here are the high scores I have at the moment for songs I played. Please only put scores for songs you played on "Single track", so we can streamline all of this and we don't have to make 5 different charts.

• The Chemical Brothers - "Another World/Do It Again/Get Yourself High": 4733 points.
    • The Chemical Brothers - "Don't Think/Out of Control/Setting Sun": 5561 points.
    • The Chemical Brothers - "Swoon/Star Guitar": 6595 points.
    • The Chemical Brothers - "Three Littles Birdies Down Beats/Hey Boy Hey Girl": 3738 points
    AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I can't get to the end of any of the songs I like from CDs I've tried because this game is BALLS HARD. I feel like the timing is more precise than I can handle.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Vib-Ribbon is still a threat.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@mb said:

Vib-Ribbon is still a threat.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@angethedude: It just depends on the song really, also if it's longer than like 5 minutes you're probably going to have an issue. The game isn't too hard just if you're a split second off on the opening of a chain you'll be the same split second off for the next 5 and bang minus 6 "HP." If you get 15 in a row you regain one form up so that's something to shoot for (some section sucks but you're really good at the next one and bam, right back in it) Been having a good time with the Tron soundtrack, though some of them are pretty tough. I suspect I won't have much luck with Vagrant Story's Staff Roll since that's like 7:40. Auto is fun to watch.

The ultimate challenge would have to be the Hobbit on Audio CDs.

Alek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have no scores, but was just messing around with Vib-Ribbon and felt compelled to post somewhere that The Pixies' Monkey Gone to Heaven IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. Hey is pretty good though.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Rowr

I kind of wish they had done a quick remaster of this game and thrown in some leaderboards etc, i mean it must be a pretty simple game to remake right?

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Someone get on B.O.B. please.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.